Mr. Steal My Girl

Pan P.O.V

I can't believe her.

No, I can't believe him.

He knows our history and yet, here he is trying to take her away again.

I can't lose her a second time.

After slamming the cabin door shut, leaving Y/N and our fight behind, I hunt for Felix. I spot him near where he was before, only difference now is he is talking to a few of the other lost boys.

"Felix!" I nearly growl. His head snaps in my direction and a smirk grows on his lips.

"Pan, my man, what's the matter?" He smiles as if the were on top of the world...

I will kill him.

"We need to talk." I say through my teeth and lead him to a more private area on the outskirts of camp.

"What's this about?" He leans against a tree near where I had led him.

"You know what this is about, it's about her." His eyes fill with realization and his mouth forms an 'o'. "I told you to hide the truth, not act like it never happened!" He looks at me indifferently and, after a moment, shrugs.

"I was. I hid it so well that she might actually fall for me this time."

That's it.

I tackle him to the ground and punch him a few times. Felix twists and tries to get away from me but my anger fuels me into an unknown strength. I attack from all sides in a furious rage. All I see is red and all I feel is rage.

I will not lose her again.

"Pan-" he grunts between blows. His breathless and jagged words bring me back and I pull off him slightly. Just enough to where I can attack again, if I felt like it.

"You are going to stay away from her." I threaten and rise to my feet. Felix gets up quickly and retreats back to a safe distance.

"Or what" He spats at my feet.

"You'll be exiled and left for dead. Just count this as a personal mercy."

"I understand. I'm sorry..." he looks down, defeated.

I smile inwardly, knowing he would never —

"But I just can't do that. Not this time. She'll be mine." He finishes while turning back to the camp. He walks off while I stand there speechless and in complete shock.

What just happened?

Y/N P.O.V

I awake to find myself still in the cabin alone. The words from Pan and I's fight swirling my mind.

Have you seen the way he looks at you?

I hadn't noticed Peter. Have you seen the way you look at me? His emerald green eyes come to mind and instantly bring a sense of calm. He always had a way of making me feel calm and safe with just a glance. I need to make this right. I need to talk to him.

I get up and walk over to the window overlooking the camp. I don't see him right away and notice the sun has already gone past the tree-line. The forest would be dark by now and probably wouldn't be safe to venture out into. While looking out the window, I see a few of the other boys around the fire still; laughing and goofing off. It brings a smile to my face to see the community that has been growing here. I know how the boys get to the island. I know the pain they just feel at not having the family life they deserve. I'm happy they could find it here. Sentiments aside, I want to fit in here. On the island, like I used to — before everything that happened.

I will be that girl again.

I choose to be.