Deal Or No Deal?

I turn around slowly to face the voice. I see a middle aged man with a strange yellowish complexion. He wears a loose white shirt with a leathery-animal hide vest over it and fitted black trousers; the bottoms covered by his shoes.

"Rumplestiltskin?" My voice sounds quiet when I speak the name.

"The one and only." He smiles and gives me a giddy laugh while bowing sarcastically.

"I was told you were the one to contact if I needed information." I state, finding my voice and returning back to its normality.

"That all depends dearie..." He riddles and begins to circle around me. "What is it you'd like to know?"

"I request information on a boy. I've heard him called 'The Piper'." I pull out the wanted paper and show it to him. His eyes grow wide and he looks stunned, then grows intrigued and curious.

"The piper?" He restates.

"Yes. I'd like to find him." I watch as he continues to circle me; slowly putting one foot in front of the other.

"I know where he is. The same place he always is..." His eyes grow dark, maybe even sad but it's gone in a flash. "But, it's going to cost you."

"I don't have much money-" I say starting to go through my satchel.

"I don't want your money." He states uninterested.

"What would you like then?" I stare at him as he stops circling and stands in front of me.

"That's the thing you can't give it to me... yet. Don't fear, I will be in touch when it's time." He riddles with a giddy smile on his lips. Should I do this? Can I trust him? That's the thing, I have to.

"Alright. Deal. What information do you have?"

"The Piper lives on an island in another realm. A mysterious island where time never passes, children never age. It's called Neverland." He stares at me intently.

"How can I reach this island?" I say, my voice sounding desperate.

"There are many ways-" He started to circle me once more "Magic bean, a ship, portal, or the shadow." He lists off the choices seeming disinterested.

"Shadow? Did you say I could travel by shadow?" I laugh at the thought but his expression makes me feel as if my laughter were inappropriate.

"His shadow is no ordinary shadow." He warns darkly before returning to his previous light and giddy mood. "For this trip I recommend magic bean." He holds out his hand to show me a small yellow bean. I stare at it then back up at him.

"So I just throw this on the ground and jump in?" I had never really used a magical bean portal before.

"Precisely." I go to take it out of his hand but he holds it back. "Now for payment-"

"No. We already agreed on a payment." He sways a single finger at me and shakes his head.

"No no. That was for information, this is for the bean." I scoff at his words.

"Alright then, what do you want?" I cross my arms, showing off my annoyed persona.

"Your identity. That hood you wear casts a dark shadow over your face." He turns his head, as if he were trying to see me. I slowly reach up and pull down my hood from my face. When he sees me, his eyes enlarge slightly.

"Y/N?" He questions.

"You know me?" I question. He regains his original composure and throws the bean down. A large green portal opens and he looks back at me.

"Time to go dearie." I walk towards the portal and look down into the green, swirling mess. I turn back towards Rumplestiltskin but he's gone.

Jump! Jump Y/N! Jump! My inner voice yells. So without much thought, I jump and plummet into darkness.

----------
Sorry for being MIA for so long! Will have updates for frequently (I hope). ;)