Dream Lover

Y/N P.O.V

I was having a good dream. Or was it a memory? Not entirely sure. I was with my mom and we were in a field in the spring time. The warm sun kissing our skin and the flowers all blooming around us. She was smiling and laughing with me as I lay on her lap. Then something changed. I was no longer with my mom. Nor was I in the field.

I was in the forest. Neverland's forest. I turn and looked around me but saw no one. I look in front of me and see a beautiful gazebo. I know this place. I walk over to it and admire it from the inside. I notice a carving on one of the columns, and walk over to examine it. It has my initials and someone else's. Who's P.P.? Around our initials is a heart. How cliché. What a ba-

"Y/N!" I turn and see Pan running towards me. A smile on his face as he steps into the gazebo.

"Pan?" He crosses over to where I'm standing in the Gazebo.

"Peter. Call me Peter." Peter. Sounds so familiar. Wait! P.P. Peter Pan! I smile at him as he smiles at me.

"Okay Peter." I look down at our initials again then back at him.

"You remember what I told you about this meadow?" He sits down on the floor of the gazebo and I follow his actions then sit next to him. I look around the meadow that the gazebo is in and try to remember.

"That people who are in love are the only ones that can find it?" I answered on a whim, totally making it up. I look over to him and see him stunned. "What?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah. That's right. That's what I told you." He still looks so stunned and, to be honest, so was I.

"Really?! That's cool because I was totally making it up." I smile at my achievement as he continues to look stunned and confused? "Peter, are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine."

That's when the dream got weird. However, this time it really felt like a memory.

Peter leaned in and kissed me. He actually kissed me. His lips... I knew these lips. Him and I, we've kissed before. I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. I run my fingers through his hair but he stops and pulls back.

"You used to do that too." He mumbles more to himself than to me. He sadly stares at me before leaning against one of the columns.

"What just happened?" I ask because if we're being honest, I have no idea what just happened. I look to him for answers but he gives none away.

"Y/N." he whispers.

I scoot closer to him and wait for him to say something else. He opens his eyes and looks at me. Sadness and pain fill them as he continues to stare. I don't know what comes over me but I scoot closer and hug him. To my surprise, he hugs back. We stay like this for awhile before the leans back enough to connect our foreheads.

"Come back to me." He whispers. "Please, please Y/N. Come back to me." Before I can respond and ask what he meant. Everything changes again; I'm no longer with Peter or in the gazebo. I'm submerged into perfect darkness. No light anywhere. Then suddenly... I'm awake.

----------------

Yeah, I know I suck. I told y'all I'd update two chapters every Friday but I missed last week. Sooooo, to apologize today y'all get FOUR CHAPTERS!!!! Later Lovelies

Im_Divergent___okay_