Late Night Therapy Session

Y/N P.O.V

The room I'm in is dark. I turn my head and attempt to look around but moving isn't easy. I look down at my waist and see an arm holding me tightly. I attempt to move and see who it is, but it's too dark. I have a pretty good idea of who it is, however, making sure would have been nice. My mind wanders from my current situation to my dream. That dream... I need to get some answers. These dreams have gone on long enough. I grab my pillow from beneath my head and slap the body next to me; at least until the hand that was around my waist moves and stops the pillow.

"Stop hitting me." a tired voice mumbles.

"I need answers, Pan." I hiss his name. Even in the dark I can see his emerald eyes glaring up at me.

"This couldn't wait till morning love?" He mumbles. Could it have waited? No.

"If I hit you with a pillow, do you think that I think this could have waited?" I glare down at him. In response he shakes his head a little, before raising his hand and lighting candles in the room. In the dim candle light, I see his features. He's handsome. I can't help but to stare at him. Dreams have nothing on this man. Wait, man? How old is he? I mean he looks about 17, but who can be certain. Ugh! Off topic!

"Are you going to keep staring at me or are you actually going to say something?" He smirks as I blush for staring.

"Why am I having dreams?"

"Dreams are a natural thi-"

"No!" I cut him off "Why have I been having dreams, for the last two years, about you?" His eyes grow wide but he quickly recovers with an expression of curiosity.

"So you could say, I'm the man of your dreams?" He smirks and raises an eyebrow. I glare at him, not wanting to show that was actually funny.

"Alright. Tell me about these dreams love." He says after a few moments of silence.

"Well. They're all different. They're more like memories to be honest, but that's impossible since I've never seen you before. You and I are always together. Talking, walking, laughing, training, ki-" I stop myself at the last one and try to pick up like nothing happened. "Flying too. You and I are just always together."

"Can you tell me about one specifically?" He asks sounding intrigued.

"Um yeah. So we were with a bunch of other boys and you were telling me about 'Dreamshade' and how it's a deadly poison. Then you tell me to fire an arrow at Felix's head, but instead I fire it at you. You catch it with your hand before it hits your heart." I rant to him. I look over and see him in thought. His eyes look as if they're reliving the dream or memory I just spoke of.

"Um Peter?" I shake his shoulder abut before he looks up at me.

"What did you call me?" He sits up from laying on his side, staring into my eyes.

"Pan. I called you Pan. Why what did you think I said?" I stare into his eyes as he stares into mine.

"You didn't say Pan." He speaks, voice lowered.

"Uh yeah I did. That's the only name I know you by." I state

"No. It's not." He seems distant and dark. Like he is slowly losing it on the inside. Then again aren't we all.

"We got off topic here bread boy. I need to know why I've seen you in my dreams for the last two years." I glare at him for an answer.

"Can't help you there love." He smirks, returning back to his normal self.

"Wow some therapist you are." I mumble

"At least I didn't charge you." He winks at me before turning over on his side.

I wait to move until I hear his light snoring then slowly crawl off the cot and onto the floor. I refuse to sleep by him, I don't even know him! I lay my pillow and get an extra blanket I find off his dresser. I go around the room and blow out all the candles except one. I bring that candle over to the floor by my pallet and get all situated under my covers before blowing out the candle. I stare into darkness before slowly drifting off into a dreamless sleep.