Memory Lane

Peter P.O.V ;)

I. Can't. Believe. It.

I honestly can't believe after two years, I'm seeing her again. My God, she's gotten more beautiful. Her h/c hair and e/c eyes are even more enticing than before. She's aged too. Her body has grown more, more lean and built but not in a unfeminine way. Her face has aged and has become more slender in areas as well. She's just so gorgeous.

But why is she here?

Not that I don't love seeing her again, but I erased her memories of us. And yet, here she is. She's like a present under a Christmas tree; you see it and want it, but you can't touch it. I've missed her so much. Time has literally stood still since she left. Two years there is like an eternity here.

I watch as her chest rises and falls as she sleeps soundly on my cot in my cabin. I give her a final glance before I go to see Felix. I walk across the camp and find him eating his dinner at the fire pit. He sees me approaching and stands up to welcome me.

"Pan." He nods in greeting.

"Felix." I sit down on a log across from him. "We need to talk."

"I agree. Why is she here?" He stares at me for an answer.

"Not sure." I stare down at the dirt beneath me.

"You did erase her memories right?"

"Yes." I continue staring.

"All of them?" He interrogates.

"Yes!" I spring up from my seat, anger evident all over me. Felix looks up at me indifferently. "She can't know!" I hiss but not loud enough to attract attention from those around us.

"So you want me to hide all evidence from her that she was here before? And that she had feelings for you?"  I knew Felix wasn't stupid.
He'd known my feelings for Y/N since before I knew. He been painfully aware of her feelings for me too. I think he might have even had a crush on her. When everything had went down with Y/N and her father, I came back to the camp furious but Felix wouldn't leave me alone until I told him. I guess you could say he and I are friends.

"Yes. Hide it. All of it." Felix nods in understanding and I walk off, back towards my cabin. I open the door to my cabin and walk through the other door to the bedroom. Y/N is still asleep when I return. The sight of her reminds me of the first time she was here.

Flashback:

"Where will I be sleeping?" She asks looking at me as I stand in front of her.

"Come with me." She follows me away from the fire pit and towards my cabin. I open the door then allow her to walk in first before closing and locking the door behind me. I walk into the bedroom and she follows me.

I turn and look at her as she takes in my bedroom. The windows, a twin sized cot, a screen door, and a dresser. Then she looks toward the bathroom and examines it as well.

"This is my cabin and you will sleep in here for now." I look from her to the bed than back at her.

"Where will you sleep?" She questions curiously.

"In here, with you." I smirk.

"In the bed?"

"Yes, love." Her eyes grow wide at the thought.

"I would rather sleep on the floor." She says looking at the cot. I move towards her until I'm right in front of her. I tilt her chin so she looks into my eyes as I stare into her hypnotizing e/c ones.

"You will sleep with me on this cot, understand?" I use my best 'don't cross me' tone and she nods in reply.

Flashback ends

Later that night, I realize she actually slept on the floor. So I picked her up and placed her on the cot next to me. I smile at the memory of her first night with me.

I change into my pajamas and lay next to her. The feeling is so familiar yet so new that it's hard for me to sleep. I look at her then get an idea. If I can't be with her in reality, I will be with her in an alternate reality. So with that, I travel into her dreams.