Fix it Felix

Y/N's P.O.V

"Felix! Hi..." I stand nearly nose to nose with Felix. I haven't really seen much of him since I got back on the island.

"Hi Y/N, you look nice today." I look down to see my now dirty clothes

"Thanks. So what's up?" I ask backing up a little bit and leaning on the door

"Well, I um, I wanted to... well you see it's funny because..." he sighs then looks me dead in the eyes "I wanted to ask you if you wanted take a walk around the island, with me."

"Oh um, yeah Felix that sounds nice. Let me grab a jacket or something." I walk back inside and grab the first covering I see. It just happens to be Peter's. I take a moment, after looking over my shoulder, to inhale his woodsy scent. I missed him...

"You coming Y/N?" Felix's voice asks from the front door.

My eyes snap open and I quickly throw the jacket on, "Coming!" I run back to the door and close it after I walk out.

---------

Felix and I walked around the entire island. We talked and laughed for what seemed like hours, actually it was hours. He is easy company. He's nice and funny, even slightly awkward. It's nice to have a friend on the island. We walk back to the camp after hearing our stomachs grumble simultaneously. We laugh at each other and go get some dinner one of the other boys made. Felix and I sit with each other near the fire pit and continue our previous conversation.

"No!" I say laughing

"Yes!" he retorts "I couldn't move for a week!" We both roar in laughter until we see Pan come back into camp.

I hadn't seen him since earlier when he and I talked. His eyes catch mine and I quickly look away. I'm not entirely sure I should talk to him yet. Felix puts a hand on my shoulder to regain my attention.

"Hey, you okay?" I look up and meet his eyes. I smile softly.

"Yes, I'm fine. I think I' a little tired." I say getting up from the log we were sitting on.

"Oh yeah, well goodnight and don't forget we're going down to the waterfall tomorrow" He smiles from the log he is sitting on and eats some more of his bowl of... I actually don't know what it is.

"I won't." I smile back "Goodnight." I look back up towards where Peter was and see him watching me still. I'd be lying if I didn't say my heart was pounding. In order to get to the cabin, I have to walk right past him. I stare at him as I start walking towards him, I only tear my eyes away when I'm crossing him and begin to look at the cabin. I can feel his eyes watching my every move. His eyes never leave me. I never stop walking and once I reach the door to the cabin, he walks after me.

I'm facing the window when he walks in and shuts the door.

"What was that?" he growls. I turn towards him.

"What was what Peter?" I cross my arms over my chest defensively.

"Oh please. I could hear your flirting half way across the camp." He scoffs

"Flirting?! Felix and I are friends! There's no flirting!"

"Right. Have you not seen the way he looks at you? He obviously has feelings for you!" This seals my lips  for a moment, his words hanging heavy in the air. When I finally speak, it comes out so soft yet so dangerous, I almost don't recognize myself.

"And what if he does? Why would it matter?" Now it's his turn to be slapped into silence. He looks at me as if I had grown extra limbs. This time, however, he doesn't respond. He simply turns and walks out of the cabin, slamming the door after him.

I stand there in silence. I'm honestly shocked. What is his deal? I walk towards the bathroom and take a shower. I wash myself clean then let the hot water continue to run over me. A million thoughts run through my mind and I put my head under the running water once again to try and wash them away, it doesn't work. Once I get out, I find that I'm still alone in the cabin so I take the cot for myself and fall into a deep sleep.