Q&A with Mr.Green

Y/A P.O.V

Pan walks me down this long dirt path that's covered with green moss and white flowers. Above us, is a canopy of trees and sunlight beaming through leaves. I breathe in the fresh air deeply and focus all my attention back on Pan. His back is to me as we walk down the deserted path. I take this time to study him. As if I don't stare at him enough already. Sigh.

He's handsome. Standing tall with blonde hair and a strong build. He wears a variety of green and brown with a knife holster around his hips. I still can't believe I've found him. After all this time, after all the research. It's too surreal.

We deviate from the path and step through some brush. We come into this small clearing surrounded by tall, thick, beautiful trees. The meadow was covered in beautiful flowers and tall grass. I stood in awe at the simplistic beauty in front of me. I know this meadow...

Until Pan snapped his fingers in my face.

"Like what you see?" He said smirking.

"I was just admiring the view." I said with a small smile.

"I know. I'm gorgeous." He said nodding in confirmation.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?" I say walking further into the meadow.

"Don't tell me you're attracted to girls. If you are, you won't be happy on this island. I can assure you."

"Maybe I am. I just know I'm not attracted to you. You're not good looking to me." I said and dared to look him in the eyes.

"You're not attracted to me?" He said in disbelief, as if girls don't deny him often.

"Yeah. No offense but you're below ave-" I was cut off by Pan tackling me to the grass. His breath, hot on my ear, sent shivers down my spine as he spoke. Don't let him see you effected.

"Get off me!" I screech from under him.

"I don't believe you." He whispers

"Y-you should." Did I just stutter??? Ugh! So much for not letting him see you effected. Pull yourself together!

"And why's that?" He whispers again as he moves his face to be in front of mine; his hand, moves from my hip to my waist. This is becoming too much. His eyes pool into mine. I can't look away.

"Are you going to answer?" He whispered against my lips. Answer? Answers! I'm here for answers.

I find the will to push him off of me and sit up in the tall grass. Pan looks surprised but quickly recovers and sits across from me.

"We came here for answers. Your answers to my questions. Let's keep it that way." I reposition myself into a more comfortable sitting position and wait for Pan to respond. He studies me for a minute or two before smirking and relaxing on his hands.

"Alright love. Ask away."

"Okay. First off, the dreams. Why am I having them? And don't tell me you don't know." I glare at him as I speak. He started to look undecided and said nothing.

"They're not dreams." He finally speaks after a long pause.

"What are they then?" I ask intently. Once again, I'm met with a long silence. This time he doesn't answer but looks off into the distance.

"Fine. Next question, why do you have women's clothing and shoes that are my size? Were you expecting me or something?" I ask the last part in sort of a joking manner but his face is all too serious.

"They were your clothes and shoes, why wouldn't they be your size?" He responded.

"I've been here before?" I ask out of shock.

"Yes." He says softly, as if it pained him to say it.

"Why don't I remember?" Pan doesn't respond. Instead, he looks off again. Ugh! Stop dodging questions you British, camo boy!

"Okay, Pan-"

"No." He interrupts

"No?" I question "That's not an appropriate answer for the question I was trying to ask."

"I wasn't answering your question, I want you to stop calling me Pan, and say my name." He glares at me with pleading eyes.

"I don't know-" I start.

"You do. Say it." He pleads quietly. As if whispering his desires to the air.

"Peter." I say softly, not looking into his green orbs. He exhales deeply, as if releasing the breathe he didn't know he was holding.

"Now, continue your question." He says looking directly at me. I avert my eyes and look down at the grass surrounding me.

"What's with the meadow? I know I've been here before." I say putting emphasis on 'here' and motioning to the area around us.

"You liked it here, when you were here last time." Peter speaks so quietly. I think this hurts him to talk about.

"I can see why. It's so beautiful here." I look around to the scenery around me again, smiling to myself.

"Yes, it is." Peter says from behind me. I glance at him over my shoulder and see him look away quickly. Was he looking at me?

Peter stands and motions for me to follow. I get up quickly from the soft ground and follow him onto the path. He doesn't speak to me again until we see the entrance of the camp ground up ahead. He grabs my wrists and pulls me over to a large tree and pins me there.

"What the he-" I begin to say in protest

"Don't tell anyone what we've talked about. I mean it. NO ONE!" He practically growls the last part at me, all can I do is nod. Too stunned by the abruptness of his actions.

Then, he vanished.