• (O) Laxus Dreyar x Sad!Reader

En başından başla

You ignore him and stumble out of the hospital, heading towards home. You let out a soft yelp when you were lifted off the ground. You look up and see that you are now in Laxus' arms.

"Hey! I told you to never touch me again!" You snarl at him, trying to push him away.

He overpowered you, though, and pulled you into a deep kiss. This certainly took your breath away and caused you to stop squirming. The warmth his lips gave you made you melt. You missed this more than anything.

He slowly pulled away from you, pressing his forehead against yours.

"Talk to me, Reader.. I've missed you so much.." He said softly, hugging you close to him.

You burst into tears, completely breaking down in his arms.

❀✿❀

You were now back at home with Laxus. He was trying to feed you, but you were too stubborn for that.

"Reader, come on.. Please, you need to eat.." He frowned at you.

It turns out that the lady he was with was his sister. As soon as Laxus got back, he bumped into her, and she dragged him along to spend time with her since she missed him so much.

"Why don't you feed your sister instead.." You huffed, turning away from him.

Sister or not, it doesn't change that he spent time with her instead of telling you he was back. He had no idea how dead you were inside without him.

He smiled as he placed the bowl of soup down and pulled you into his arms.

"It's okay to be jealous every once in a while, babe~ Just don't get jealous of your new sister-in-law-to-be~" He chuckled softly.

"I wasn't jea— Wait... what?" You look up at him in confusion and gasp.

He was holding a small black box, slowly opening it to reveal a diamond ring. You began to tear up.

"I took that job to pay this off." He smiled at you, and you covered your mouth in shock.

"When I was on that mission, all I ever thought of was you. Nothing else was on my mind. I wanted to see you, to hear your adorable laugh, and hold you in my arms every night. It was complete torture for me to be away from you." He said, holding you close as he held the ring before you.

"Every day that passed, every city I've been to, and every girl I've met along the way just reminded me of how much I missed you and how no one else could ever compare to you. You're my everything, Reader. I love you. I want to grow old with you and watch our children grow together. So, what do you say?" He looks at you, hopefully.

You burst into tears, hugging him tightly.

"Laxus, you jerk! You scared me!" You cried out, causing him to chuckle at you softly.

"I'm sorry if I did, but I figured it was the right time. I couldn't stand one more second without being able to officially call you mine forever." He buried his face into your hair, taking in your scent lovingly.

You smiled and kissed him as more tears flowed down your cheeks.

"I love you, you stupid, giant, cheesy dork.." You mumble softly as you look into his eyes.

He smiled, staring back into your eyes as he slipped the ring onto your finger.

"I love you more, you midget baby.."

You pout at him but then smile as you lay your head against his chest. He was home now, and he wasn't going anywhere this time. He was back for good.

"Now eat!" He scolded you, shoving a spoonful of soup into your mouth.

You smile as you chew quietly, swallowing down the first few bites of food you've had in a while.

'Oh Laxus.. You just keep on surprising me. I Don't Believe It..'

🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇾​:

🇴​​🇳​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇬​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​​🇦​​🇧​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇨​​🇨​​🇪​​🇵​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​. ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇷​​🇺​​🇨​​🇹​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇨​​🇮​​🇸​​🇲​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​. ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇫​​🇫​​🇪​​🇳​​🇸​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇪​, ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇷​​🇰​ ​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇪​​🇱​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇪​​🇱​​🇪​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇸​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇴​​🇨​​🇰​​🇪​​🇩​/​🇲​​🇺​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​.

❀✿❀

♛ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ♛ 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 ♛ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 ♛