Chapter 21 : Saturday Mayday

"So you know how to edit videos?" I ask Jimin as he leans on his sofa, busy with his phone.

He trades at editing the video in return that I'll do the flow of the presentations. We both agreed that we'll both be the ones interviewing people.

I told him my parents are suppliers of fabrics, threads, and other stuff related to clothes and he says that we should interview them, and I gladly accept his idea.

It'll be easy for us to talk with mom and dad since they're my parents, and Jimin managed to get on their good sides.

"I don't." He says without sparing me a glance. He keeps scrolling on his phone and it's annoying me.

I should be doing other stuff right now, instead, I'm here at Jimin's house, it's Saturday I should at least be inside my room, but here we are planning our project and he doesn't give a damn about it.

This is mayday.

"Then why are you going to do it?" I tap my pencil on his center table trying to get his attention, but he doesn't even answer my question this time.

He's so infuriating.

I snatched the phone on his hands and he quickly looks at me with a smirk. "You wouldn't want to look at that." He says, as opposed to what he instructs I peek at his phone and it's an article.

Best Positions For Sex

* Spooning
* Planking
* 69
* Cowgirl
* Reverse Cowgirl
* Saddling
* The Magic Bullet
* Doggy Style
* Speedbump
* Squat
* Missionary

The article says, I slowly scroll down and it eventually shows impure pictures, gif's and ads which eventually made me turn his phone off.

I hear him laugh and asks, "Which one did you like?" I give him a scrutinizing look. He has this bright smile on his face but that doesn't mean that he isn't a pervert.

Perverts usually have the brightest smiles.

"I can't believe you're reading a disquisition like this while I'm here trying to work things out for our project." I put his phone out of his reach, which is next to me. "Now, back to the project. You're editing but you don't know how to do it. Are you playing with me?"

He rolls his eyes, opens his legs a little wider, leans forward as he rests his elbows on his thick thighs, and clasping his hands together before giving me an unpleasant look.

"Just trust me." He scowls.

Trust him? I don't know if he's teasing me or what but there's no way that I'll trust him on this project that easy.

"If you're not going to do it, just tell me." I huffed and write something on paper.

"I will." He cries.

"If you didn't, what should I do?" I raise a brow at him before continuing scribbling some notes for the project.

"Punish me. Do whatever you want with me."

"I don't want to do anything to you." I gave him a disgusted look and he chuckles. I give up on my pencil and notes, I toss it on the center table and lean on the sofa.

He stands and bends forward to create a short distance between our faces. "Stay where you're seated." I firmly demanded.

"Are you sure you do not want to do anything to me?" The side of his lips twitched and I gulp at the sight of his cherry plump lips.