Chapter 20 : Peculiar

Start from the beginning

"Stay here for tonight." He said in a serious tone.

"Why would I?"

"I just want you near."

"We're practically neighbors." I laugh and he joins.

"Please?" I nod and this time I wasn't being forced. I really want to stay and be close to him, at least for tonight.

We both drifted in sleep as we lay together on his bed on our sides.

=====

After that night my parents started giving me curfews and as an adult, I protested.

Before my parents can even wake up that morning, I already made my way up back in my room, of course with the help of Jimin.

"Serene let's go!" I yell in a dead tone. She's taking a long time preparing for school.

Tomorrow weekend starts and I have a lot of projects and assignments to deal with. I already finished half of them the other day and I'm already getting annoyed because it looks like an endless pit of tasks.

Serene runs down the stairs with her bag on her back. "C'mon I'm gonna be late on my first class because of you," I growled and went out of the house to get inside my car.

As expected, it's already rush hour and we got stocked in traffic. A scowl immediately forms on my face and I look at Serene to complain about her tardiness.

I notice that her eyes are swollen and red. Did she cry? "Are you okay? Is it about that Jungkook guy?" I ask but she turns and looks at the window instead.

"I already thought that he isn't a good guy. I saw him with different girls multiple times." I lower the volume of the radio so she can understand the words that I'm saying better.

"I know." She speaks. "That's not the problem, I just don't want to talk about it." I just nod and look back at the road.

We finally arrived at the campus after the long traffic jam and I'm already ten minutes late for my first class.

Everything went well in the morning, I had my lunch break with Lana as usual. She's complaining about her headache, she told me she went to a party last night and this time Hoseok wasn't the host, it's a girl named Leigh.

I don't know how she can manage to party all night and attend classes in the morning.

Like always I have plenty of food on my platter and Lana only got a carton of milk. She said she's not in the mood to eat.

After lunch, I had another class and now I'm walking my way to Mrs. Feinberg's class. There's still ten minutes left before her class starts and I'm pretty early today.

As likely to happen, there are only a few people inside the room.

Including the guy in a PRKR black shirt which I believe is an expensive brand, with another black turtle neck long sleeves underneath it, washed jeans that are ripped exactly at his knees and a black combat boots.

He really knows fashion.

He quickly catches up and sees me, he starts tapping the chair next to him, gesturing for me to sit there.

I timidly smile at him and sit next to him. "What are you doing here? I heard you switched classes." I told Jimin as I remove my bag from behind.

"I switched again." He twitches his shoulder and leans back on the chair.

"How can you do that? Switching classes that often?" I ask.

"Taehyung pulled some strings for me." He briefly explained.