the way you show love to an enemy

Prompt by angel060682 and minetasquad because you guys had kinda similar ideas so I combined them

Y'all the amount of support you gave me in the last chapter had me in tears 😭 y'all are genuinely like family to me and I love you guys so much and having so much support meant the world to me.

Somehow coming out as asexual was so much harder than coming out as lesbian??? Maybe it's because lesbian is a much more known term than asexual, but like??? I've known for like a few months and I was like, too afraid to say anything??? It's like, I was already one kind of LGBTQ, and to be yet another one was like "oh shit, people are gonna think I'm trying to be some kind of try-hard or trying to get attention or something oh fuck oh fuck" I'm a mess in conclusion😂

Anyways, thank you all so much for the support, you all mean the world to me

Love,

Nyx

💖❤️🤍💜🖤

I highkey hate snape but this was the prompt and therefore I am writing it

The year: 1981

The place: Godric's Hollow

The asshole: Snape mostly but I guess Voldemort is one too. I hate Snape more

A greasy-haired little bitch Apparates just outside of the wards, a sinking feeling in his stomach.  

Is she dead?

Lily's cat runs past him, yowling. Severus flinches at the noise, and walks forward, knowing what lies ahead.

The house comes into view, and Severus inhales sharply. 

It looks no different than it had before, but he knows. He knows what has changed.

He holds his breath as he pushes open the door, desperately trying to compose himself.

On the floor lies the boy he hated for years, cold and dead.

Despite his hatred for the man, Severus knows he didn't deserve this fate.

Each step up the stairs feels like a nail into his heart. He can hear the screaming of the baby, but no one to shush him.

He knows it before he pushes open the door.

He knows Lily is dead.

He pushes open the door anyways.

He tries so hard not to break. But the sight of her on the floor, still beautiful even in death, sends him to tears in seconds. He cradles her lifeless body, praying to some god to bring her back, please.

The gods do not answer.

Maybe it's because they, like me, think Snape is a little bitch.

The baby continues to cry, and Severus releases Lily's body and stands to face the child.

He sees the black hair and immediately thinks that this baby is going to be another fucking James Potter, that even in death, James lives on, but then he sees the eyes.

And for the second time in the past five minutes, he cries.

Because he's a little bitch boy who can't stop crying.