pancakes

Prompt by nishnish68
Dedicated to the bad bitch club AKA the guchi gang

"DAAAAAD!"

Harry smiles against the soft pillow before groaning slightly and shouting back down the hall.

"WHAT?!"

"PANCAKES!"

"I MADE PANCAKES YESTERDAY!"

This statement is met with soft laughter from the blonde starting to wake up next to him. "No amount of pancakes will ever satisfy Scorpius Malfoy-Potter, dumbass."

"Then why don't you make them!?" Harry exclaims as he hits Draco with a pillow.

"BECAUSE YOU MAKE THE BEST PANCAKES, DAD!"

"Are you standing outside our door?" Harry asks, surprised.

Silence. Shuffling. Scorpius' voice comes from a little further away now. "No."

Harry laughs softly, shaking his head and sitting up, swinging his legs off the bed. "You can come in, Scorpius."

There's another pause, before the doorknob slowly turns and Scorpius shyly pokes his head in, cheeks pink.

"Pancakes?" he questions again, blonde eyebrows raised with hope.

Harry sighs, long and dramatic, and Draco snorts and shoves him off the bed, earning a startled "hey!"

Scorpius giggles as he pushes the door open a bit more. Draco waves him over and he joyfully jumps onto their bed, hugging Draco and squealing as Harry stands back up and starts tickling him.

Harry's tickling is stopped short by a white pillow thrown at his face. "I'm hungry, nerd."

He shoots a mock-glare at Draco and laughs softly, grabbing Scorpius' hands and swinging him onto his shoulders. Scorpius laughs joyfully, fingers winding in black hair as Harry walks to the kitchen, Draco following.

"Dad, will you teach me how to make pancakes?" Scorpius pleads.

Harry leans forward and in one swift movement, Scorpius slides off his shoulders and into his arms. Harry kisses the giggling boy's forehead and sets him upright on the floor.

"Thought you wanted me to make them?"

"I do! But I wanna learn how to make them too!"

Draco slides an arm around Harry's waist, pouting slightly as he kisses his cheek. "You never told me good morning, meanie."

Harry turns his head so he can give Draco a proper kiss. "Good morning."

Draco smiles at that, while Scorpius squeals "gross!"

"I'll make coffee," Draco murmured, sliding his arm away and going to do just that.

"Can I have some?" Scorpius pleads.

Draco scoffs, messing up Scorpius's hair before turning to the coffee pot. "Nice try, buddy. But you can have chocolate milk instead."

"Can I put it in a coffee mug?"

"Of course." Draco is smiling, amused, and goes to the fridge to start making chocolate milk as the coffee pot starts brewing.

"Alright!" Harry shouts, clapping his hands. "Milk, flour, eggs, vanilla! Chop, chop, slave!"

Scorpus giggles as he rushes around to grab the ingredients Harry listed. He frowns when he opens the wrong cabinet, and has to try two more times before he finds the vanilla. He finds the flour second try and the milk and eggs on the first.