Chapter 4 Paranoid

Shin-ae's Point Of View

I got home from the date with Dieter, and I've never felt better at all. That was the first time I have ever kissed a guy. Well on the cheek, I still haven't had my first real kiss yet, but I'm hoping it will be Dieter. When I got home, my dad seemed to be out. So I was all alone. I heard some noises coming from the living room, but I just ignored it. After about 20 minutes, I saw a figure coming from the shadows. As soon as I saw it, I grabbed my phone and dashed outside. I was so scared I had no idea what to do. I ran as fast as I could. The first thing I ended up doing was 

pulling out my phone from my pocket, and called Dieter. "h-hey Dieter, I'm near the bus stop can you please come I really need you and I'm scared!" I say over the phone. "ok ok! I'll be right there! Don't worry and stay where you are!" Said Dieter. About 3 minutes later, Dieter showed up and I told him everything. "everything will be okay, I'm here," said Dieter as he hugged me. I buried my face into his chest and cried. He was such a gentleman, he stayed there and comforted

me for a while before saying anything else. 'hey Shin-ae, should we call the police?" said Dieter. "no I don't want to worry my dad...Dieter c-can you protect me?" I say. "of course, I always will no matter what! Shin-ae, you can stay here I'll go check out whoever's at your house, I don't want you getting hurt" Said Dieter. "no I want to come please!" I say hugging him tighter. " ok fine but promise to stay with me ok? I would never forgive myself if anything ever happened to you" said Dieter. I assured him I was going to be fine, and we came to my house. 

There seemed to be nothing, no clues, no tracks, footprints, or anything. It just seemed normal, but I was pretty sure I saw something or someone. "hey Shin-ae I don't think anything happened here, or that person is probably gone, but if you would like you can stay at my place for the night," Said Dieter.  "no I want to stay here." I say. 'um ok whatever you want I'll make sure all the doors are locked and I'll ask the landlord if he sees anything on the camera, and call me if you need any-" Said Dieter when I stopped him.

 "Dieter c-can you please stay with me tonight...? I'm so used to my bed I can't sleep anywhere else... but I'm a bit paranoid. " I say while grabbing both of Dieter's hands. "yes, of course, I'll sleep on the couch and keep watch for you," Said Dieter. " N-no I want you to sleep with me, I need someone to cuddle with if that's ok with you..." I say. I see his face brighten up as he nodded. Our faces were both red. I gave him some of my pajamas to borrow since my clothes were basically guy clothes, and we got in bed. We didn't do anything, we just cuddled. At first, both of our faces were like tomatoes. But then after a bit, I could tell Dieter enjoyed it and I did as well.

 But then after a bit, I could tell Dieter enjoyed it and I did as well

Dieter's Point Of View

I was so nervous, that my heart took over my body. I can't believe I didn't faint that was an ultra-rare case right there. SHE FREAKING ASKED ME TO SLEEP WITH HER!!!!!!!!! well, we just cuddled we did not do more like kissing. I'm such a bad boy. I love her PJs soooooo much they had bears on them! I love bears! I enjoyed cuddling with her a lot. Compare to me, she was tiny so her tiny body fits perfectly in the center of my chest. She was curled up into a tiny sleeping girlfriend. I love her so much she is the most adorable thing on earth!

 We cuddled for about 2 hours straight, although I was pretty sure she fell asleep, I really loved having her in my arms. The way she wrapped her two tiny little arms around my neck and put her left foot over my leg, made me the happiest man on earth. What did I ever do to deserve something- someone like her? I don't deserve her at all. But I'm so thankful she's mine. After admiring her tiny, adorable, cute, self, I fell asleep onto her shoulder. Annndddd this may sound weird, but man her hairs smell very very nice, I mean everything about her is nice.

Inside Dieter's Dreaming Mind:

Wow, my wife is pregnant and it's a boy!

Shin-ae! Stop kissing me! I have some work to finish. Just let me finish and I'm all yours!

Shin-ae baby you are the most beautiful woman on earth. And you my love, is the most handsome of them all!

WELCOME TO THE END OF DIETERS DREAMS! BYE BYE

Authors note:

Hey guys! Im so sorry if this was short, but ive been sooooooo busy lately, i have report cards coming up, and EQAAO as well! So i am very sorry if i dont update othen!!!!! CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh and i hope u enjoyed this one!!!!!1 Ill try to update at least once a week tho ok!!!!!1