Bobby's vlog

-kian and I wanted to slowly start revealing our relationship to the internet even though everyone already assumed we were together. So our plan was to stop worrying abt wether or not someone was gonna get us together in the background of there videos but to purposely act like a couple in the background.
7:38PM
-I was sitting in kians room waiting for him to finish showering when someone bursted through the doors
Kian: hey, sorry if I scared you
Y/n: uh yeah you did babe😂
Kian: well Bobby's vloging rn do you wanna go snoop in the back??
Y/n: well first off you might wanna put on some clothes
Kian: oh fuck I didn't even realize
*we both walk into the living room and sit on the couch. Bobby was just vloging what everyone else was doing in the house looking for some content. Bobby started vloging Corey cook in the kitchen*
Kian: *whispers* babe come cuddle
*i lean inbetween his legs laying my head on his stomach. He wrapped his arms around and rested his arms on my chest. while Bobby was filming Kian took out his phone and showed me some funny insta videos he had found*

3mins later*bobby slowly walks over to the couch and starts filming us, he faces the camera towards the floor and pauses*Bobby: Oh sorry I totally forgot, I won't put that itKian: no Bobby it's okay, put us in the vlog!*bobby walks closer to us an...

3mins later
*bobby slowly walks over to the couch and starts filming us, he faces the camera towards the floor and pauses*
Bobby: Oh sorry I totally forgot, I won't put that it
Kian: no Bobby it's okay, put us in the vlog!
*bobby walks closer to us and faces the camera up*
Bobby: well, well, well if it isn't the one and only mysterious couple
*kian smiles and rolls his eyes*
Bobby: so y/n how long have to been secretly hooking up with my roomie here?
Y/n: hooking up? never heard of it (sarcastilcy)
Kian: (sarcastic) yeah what's that?
Bobby: the people at home wanna know, why not just go public already?
Kian: *kian looks left and right* where?
Bobby: okay you two fools I'm done with the interview
*ends recording*
Bobby: are you sure I can put that in
Y/n: yeah go ahead bob, we're taking baby steps
Video Comments
comments
Fan 1: wow Bobby getting us kian and y/n content is iconic
Fan 2: "the people at home wanna know, why not go public already?" Kian "where"
Fan 3: they're literally on the couch at 8:25 cuddling and laughing at kians phone. I don't think "friends" do that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fan 4: bobby get more (your ship name) content!