kians video...

*as Kian films his video in his room, I sit on his bed and go through texts I've missed*
Kian: hey everyone it is kian. Today I'm on my main channel because I feel like I needed some explaining to do. So if you haven't already seen, some photos were taken at the police department. A lot of people were starting to speculate why we were all there. Well first of all let me just say we did not expect to be seen at the police department and if those photos weren't taken I don't think I would be making this video now. So Samantha and I are no longer together, a lot of people thought it was because I cheated on her but that's far from what actually happened. I'm not allowed to give specific information out but to be very vague about it, Samantha is serving a sentence in jail, and she is no longer allowed to associate with a lot of people involved in this whole situation. Again, I would tell you guys everything that happened but I'm legally not supposed to.
*kian ended the video and once he finished he jumped on the bed and wrapped his arms around your waist laying his head on your shoulder.*
Kian: how'd I do
Y/n: I think you worded everything really well
*kian then kissed me on my forehead and went to go shower*
-later that day
comments
person 1| okay now I really wanna know wtf Samantha did
person 2| you never addressed if you and y/n are dating!
person 3| I can't believe Samantha's in prison rn
person 4| he's just looking for attention 🙄
person 5| Kian sorry to hear this :(
person 6| WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU AND Y/N?
-4PM| you and kian have been laying in bed all day since it was storming outside and it was to gross to go anywhere
Y/n: kian I should head home
Kian: awww stay with me babe
*kian wraps his arms around you so you wouldn't be able to leave*
Y/n: I would stay if I could, I have to go home and shower kian😂
Kian: will you come back?
Y/n: why don't you come to my apartment with me?
Kian: really? Can I spend the night?
Y/n: of course let's do it!
*kian packs his things to spend the night and we head to my apartment*
-30 mins later...
*when we walk into my apartment Kian slumps himself on my couch*
Y/n: make yourself at home! I'll be quick
-20 mins later...
*i walk out of the shower and see Kian knocked out on my couch. I let him sleep for a bit and I go do my own stuff in my room.*
-10 mins later...
*im in my bathroom brushing my hair when I feel someone tug on my arm*
Kian: babe come cuddle with me please
*kians eyes were half closed as he was trying his best to speak without falling asleep*
Y/n: hold on let me finish brushing me hair
*after brushing my hair I walk out of my bathroom into my room seeing an asleep kian on my bed, he has my covers up to his chin. I gently lay in bed next to him and when I thought he was already asleep, he comes closer to me letting me lay my head on his chest. we both fell asleep for about 3 hours*

 we both fell asleep for about 3 hours*

3 hours later...
*my eyes slowly opening as I felt kians finger tap my shoulder.*
Kian: sorry to wake you up but jc wants to film
Y/n: what time is it?
Kian: it's 8
Y/n: did I really sleep for that long?
Kian: haha yeah you must've been tired
Y/n: are you leaving right now?
Kian: yeah in like 10 mins
Y/n: okay that's fine, drive safe it's wet out
Kian: you didn't wanna come with?
Y/n: oh did you want me to?
*kian lays over you*
Kian: *in his baby voice* yes please
Y/n: *i laugh* okay let's go then.
*im in a oversized hoodie and some leggings. As Kian grabs his keys of my counter I put on my balenciaga shoes.*

Kian: babe you look so cute with ur little bunY/n: kian I look like I'm about to go to bed 😂Kian: I know you look cozy*in kians car he plays aux and we jam out to some throwbacks everyone knows

Y/n: kian I look like I'm about to go to bed 😂
Kian: I know you look cozy
*in kians car he plays aux and we jam out to some throwbacks everyone knows. The rain was pouring on the car as we drove back to the house. *
15 mins later...
*we arrive to the house and it still is pouring rain. Kian and I quickly run into the house as we enter the house soaking wet*
Corey: what happen to you guys
Bobby: GEW!
Kian: Corey do you not see it's pouring out?
Jc: took you long enough, we gotta hurry up and film because we still need to send the footage to Andy.
*as Kian and jc think of video ideas in the kitchen, I go ahead and lay in kians room because I was still super tired. Laying under his comforter I go ahead and turn on Netflix and catch up on some shows*
10 mins later...
*knock knock*
Kian: *slightly opens the door and peaks his head through* hey can you come film with us?
Y/n: yeah of course!
* I follow kian back into the kitchen where all the roommates were waiting to film*
Y/n: so what are we filming?
Corey: we're doing a truth or tea video for my channel
*video starts*
*corey asks Kian* Corey: kian, are you and y/n dating?
My heart drops as those words came out of Corey's mouth. Kian looks over at me and smirks.
Kian: Corey why would you ask that?
Corey: because all the viewers at home wanna know
*corey looks over at me and smirks then back at the camera.*
Corey: y/n got anything to say about that?
Y/n: nope, nothing at all
*me and kian both take a sip of tea at the same time*
*comments on the video.*
comments
1| okay y/n and kian are definitely dating
2| yes corey! out here giving us tea!
3| why are they trying to hide this from us?
4| kian looks hella good in this vid
5| I'm living for these collab vids with y/n