ANTICIPATION

-Franny and I met through a company that we were both sponsored by! we've known eachother for 1 year now and I am finally about to meet her! super super excited! In my Uber on the way to her house, my heart is beating out of my chest I'm super excited to finally meet her. (few mins later) pulling into her house I ring the door bell. *ding dong* the door unlocks and is pulled open. first thing I see is a girl with brown hair and bangs...
———————————————————————————
y/n: FRANNY AHHHHH OH MY GOODNESS

franny: yyyyy/nnnnn OMG I CANT BELIVE WE FINALLY MET!!

*we pull away for a second*

franny: wow you're so gorgeous, it's crazy seeing you in person other then over the computer screen

y/n: I can't believe this is happening right now, it's so weird not seeing you on my computer screen!

franny: Oh omg sorry, let me introduce you to Nezza and Sydney!

Nezza: Hi! it's so nice to finally meet you, franny is always on FaceTime with you!

Sydney: hi y/n! now you're the girl that franny is always talking about!

y/n: wow Fran you talk about me? i feel honored

franny; wow already giving me sass are ya? 😂

Sydney: Okay guys lets go upstairs and catch up!
———————————————————————————
I've only been here for a little bit and I already feel so welcome. These girls aren't like any other LA girl. You can definitely tell they aren't from here because the sure don't act like it. Nicest girls I've met so far in LA! we continued to catch up on everything all sitting on frannys bed.
———————————————————————————
POSTS ON INSTAGRAM

Franny_Arieta  girls night💄♥️comments@itsbobbymares  am I invited? 🤔@y/n pretty girl😍@babynezza picture creds :)@kianlawley you forgot to plug in your iron there@coreylabarrie you said you had to edit tonight🤔@jccaylen watch my stream during y...

Franny_Arieta girls night💄♥️
comments
@itsbobbymares am I invited? 🤔
@y/n pretty girl😍
@babynezza picture creds :)
@kianlawley you forgot to plug in your iron there
@coreylabarrie you said you had to edit tonight🤔
@jccaylen watch my stream during your girls night
———————————————————————————

Franny_Arieta  girls night💄♥️comments@itsbobbymares  am I invited? 🤔@y/n pretty girl😍@babynezza picture creds :)@kianlawley you forgot to plug in your iron there@coreylabarrie you said you had to edit tonight🤔@jccaylen watch my stream during y...

Sydneyserena netflix with my girls💋
comments
@y/n you already knowww
@fraany_arieta you're stunning
@babynezza after this picture Sydney fell
———————————————————————————

Sydneyserena  netflix with my girls💋comments@y/n you already knowww@fraany_arieta you're stunning@babynezza after this picture Sydney fell———————————————————————————

babynezza relaxing night
comments
@sydneyserena ouu sexyyy
@franny_arieta look at youuu 😘