Chapter 30

Taylor POV

when jayvion left the the hospital i couldn't do nothing but cry cause he really about to leave me like no tf i love yo ass and yeen about to walk out on me . you fucking crazy cause i will beat tf out you and then confront you and ask are you ok .

when ny nurse came back i asked can i be released early because i was fine and she agreed to let me go and i had absolutely no way home so i called the only person I knew and it was Jayvion , Even though i told him he can go i honestly didn't want him to .

as he pulled up to the hospital i walked to the car rubbing my stomach . When i got in i gave him a hug and made an ugly face but i just ignored it hoping it isn't what i think it is . I looked at him stupid then rubbed my finger against his neck and back handed tf out him causing him to scream in pain .

* i can't believe you did this to me Jayvion i just can't we get into 1 argument and you walk out on our relationship . What happened to all the promises you made ? Huh then you got the nerve to let this bitch put a passion mark on you hell no when i find out who this is ima kill her and then ima kill you . I said screaming

* im so sorry babe , I wasn't in my right mind and i was faded asf and i tried to get her to back up but she came back and it all happened so fast but she only gave me sloppy top i swear . He said

* take me home right now Jay . I said with tears in my eyes

He continued down the high way speeding but right now i could careless . I don't wanna see Jay and i especially don't wanna be around him i mean like seriously you cheated on me for gods sake and i will not forgive him for that .

When we got home i hurried and got out the car going to my spot in the house that jay know absolutely nothing about and im happy he doesn't . My stomach was cramping a whole lot and i didn't need this kinda stress for the baby ,  about 2 hours into me crying my heart out a knock came to the door and i heard ms unique calling my name .

I answer the door and i just fell down the wall and cried and cried until i couldn't no more because Jayvion really cheated on me i mean i was speechless and heart broken at the same time cause he really played me . I laid my dumb ass down and got pregnant by somebody who cheats . I thought to myself

* sweetie listen to me , you can't cry yourself a
river for people who didn't think twice when it was dry , don't let them people who done you wrong affect your future . She said rubbing my back

* thank you ms unique im very grateful to have you i mean you always know what to say but how am i supposed to go about knowing that my husband cheated on me with another person ? I mean im so dumb for laying down and allowing him to get me pregnant were not fit for a baby . I said

* you can forgive but not forget and sometimes its very hard to forgive but if you want the relationship to work then a second chance is available and you played a part in it just like he did . You know what protection is and so do he so you both made the mistake and now its time to own up to it and talk to him like a women and please stop crying thats not good for my grand child . She said smiling

* yes ma'am , tell him to meet me in our room . I said

* will do . She said

Walking to our room i ran me some bath water and then got in the shower . I just let my mind wonder i mean i want our relationship to work and i wanna forgive him cause honestly im in love with this man and i couldn't see myself loving anybody else .

I got out the shower and brushed my teeth then lotion my body up and put my hair in a neat ponytail . I put on one of Jay big shirts with no panties or bra , i truly wanted him but i just decided not to tease him tonight .

Shortly after i laid down i felt the bed sunk in and hands pull me close and i automatically knew it was jay .

* babe get up we need to talk . He said

Sitting up i laid on his chest and just let him talk and he even was crying saying how he'll never do it again and so on but all i wanted to do was ride his face and he was looking good .

* I forgive you but please don't let it ever happen again cause me and your baby will never ever be in your life again . I said

* ok i promise , gimme a kiss . He said

Giving him a kiss i laid back down until i felt his hands roaming my body and then i heard him groan a little bit making me wetter than i was before . He got to my cat and started rubbing it slow causing me to moan softly and arch my back .

Flipping us over he was on top now , he spread my legs and started eating me out and sucking on my neck while fingering me . I flipped us over and now i was on top , kissing his lips then his neck covering the spot where that hoe out that hickey .

Pulling his boxers off i took him in my hands and started giving him head causing this nigga to moan i was showing him what he was gone be missing messing with these trash ass hoes out here .

He flipped me over into doggy style and started hitting it from the back as i grabbed the sheets . I swear being with him is so amazing from the looks to his personality to his sex game . I got on top of him and rode him leaving him speechless , as i cummed he nutted right after me and then i collapsed on top of him as he went fast to sleep and that is what you call good pussy .

I wouldn't trade my lil family for nothing in this world and I would never let nothing come in between us at all but this nigga got me sprung cause no matter the consequences its gone forever be Jayvion and Taylor ..

The End 🥰...

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE