Chapter 27

Jayvion POV

my girl is literally having a baby i mean its the best thing that could've happened in my life and Taylor too . I can't describe how this girl makes me feel on god ima wife her , she got fire cat i mean the first time we sex all i can say was omg .

I admire her so much and i would never hurt her under any circumstances i wanna have a family with her and build with her Make memories with her . Honestly the last time we had sex i didn't remember pulling out but of course i wasn't gone tell her that because she would've killed my ass .

Right now as she laid asleep on my chest i couldn't help but to stare at her beautiful face i mean she's just stunning her moms them really made a princess but she needed to be in school and she was gone be late already .

* Get up babe you gone be late for school . I said kissing her

* nooo im tired . She said winning

* ik but you already missed a lot of days baby you can't miss nomo you almost finished . I said

* ughhh . She said

as she got up and washed up i went downstairs to cook her breakfast . I decided to make eggs & French toast and i made her a smoothie to go and poured her some water . She came downstairs looking beautiful with her little uniform on and her black shoes and socks .

* come sit i made you breakfast and a smoothie to bring with you . I said

* Thank you . She said dryly

as she continued to eat her whole vibe was off she didn't say a word to me and she didn't even look my way all she did was eat in silence but i wanted to give her some peace so i just went outside and warmed the car cause it was cold . 20 minutes later she came out with all her stuff and she was still mugged up and when she got in the car i gently grabbed her hand but she pulled it away .

* babe whats wrong ? . I said

* gtf out my face Jayvion . She said aggressively

I just continue to drive because idk whats her fucking problem but she gone have to fix it . Her ass woke up on the wrong side of the bed just because she don't wanna go to school but i ain't playing none of that cause she gone get up every morning and go to school . 30 minutes later i arrived at this perfect ass school and Taylor got ready to get out but i locked the door and she looked at me mad .

* whats yo fucking problem Taylor ? . I said

* let me out . She said

* nah whats wrong with you ? what you want me to eat you out or give you some dick or both of them right quick . I said curious

* please . She said smiling

* nah tay thats just yo hormones acting up give me a kiss right quick . I said

she didn't budge so i pulled her closer and gave her a kiss but she deepened the kiss and next thing you know she was sitting on top of me gripping on my dick i was already on hard and she wasn't making it no better but this wasn't about to happen right now .

* babe we can't do this right now you needa be in school . I said

being the hardheaded Taylor she was she continued to grind on me and then she started kissing on my neck making her way to my lips . She climbed in the back seat and i got back there with her . This girl really turned into a freak now damnnn thats what good dick do to you i see .

I slid off her skirt and pulled her panties off and started eating her out . She was starching on my back and moaning loud and shit she gone get us caught . Sliding my finger in and out she was wet asf then her moan a major turn on for me . Once i finished and she reached her climax i tried to get up but she pushed me back down .

* you not finish . She said moaning a little

I pulled down my basketball shorts then my boxers and entered her slowly causing her to arch her back . she was moaning and sucking on my neck making me want her more right after i reached my climax i handed tay a rag to clean herself and I cleaned myself with another one soon as we started putting our clothes on somebody started knocking on the window . Shit i thought to myself as tay finish putting on her clothes , the window had frost so you couldn't see nothing .

We climbed in the front and then i started the truck and cut the heater on but the knocking got louder . So i rolled down 1 window and when i did Taylor immediately said MA and started crying .

* roll it up nowwww . She said o

I rolled up the window and seen her walking away as i comforted Taylor . She was crying but that wasn't good for the baby at all so she needa stop that shit right now .

* thats not good for the baby babe so go up in there & get yo education so you can be everything this baby needs ok . I said

* gimme a kiss . She said smiling

I gave her a kiss and then she got out and walked in school but in my mind i wonder how did her moms know what I'll be driving and how she know tay was coming to school today . On god if she spying on us ima kill this birch then make it look like she had an accident .

Soon as Taylor got in there she texted me and said she was ready to go because people kept asking about her ring and stomach which its none of they fucking business so they needa mind their own .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE