Chapter 19

VONTAE POV

I was sitting at home thinking bout all the shit i put her through and how i really just fucked up by putting my hands on her and letting this hoe give me head . I messed up big time and she's the love of my life , I don't know why i done that to her but i do know that i don't live without her and its up to me , to make it right .

I put flowers everywhere , and made her a appointment to get her hair , nails and toes done & I got royalty to pick out a dress that i know she'll love then i got dressed in my suit and went to get my hair cut . I booked our hotel and once i got there , I set it up with nothing but roses and candles . I was gone show my baby that i appreciate her in the most humblest way ever .

* 2 hours passed *

Hearing the room door open and seeing unique and that beautiful voice , i quickly got into position to surprise her but when i came out tears started to form in her eyes letting me know that she was about to cry . I grabbed her hand but she snatched it away from me and i couldn't blame her , i deserved it . she was so beautiful , one of a kind . Despite all the drama in our life she never managed to leave , she was right there through all the blood sweat and tears . I couldn't wish for any other marriage , I loved my wife with everything in me and i know how to own up to my wrongs so ima make it right no matter what .

" Come here baby . I said

" No answer

" Please , come here . I said begging

" what ? I have absolutely nothing to say to you , you played me . I swear you did , we are married ok and your sitting up here letting some hoe give it head . How tf you think that makes me feel ? Then you had the nerve to hit me cause me a black eye .. oh fuck no , you gmfu all the way .

" ik babe and im sorry , im sorry for not loving you through sickness and through health . Im sorry for breaking our vows and not staying true , im sorry for everything i ever done to you , I never meant for this to happen . I thought you didn't love me because you wouldn't give me another baby . I thought you was cheating . Im sorry can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me ? I promise I'll never do it again and if i do , its ok to leave

Kissing me she pushed me down on the bed and well let's just say yk what happened after that .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE