Chapter 21

UNIQUE POV

whewww Chile i know its been a while but we're back and we're better . Me and vontae never had the best relationship but we eventually made it work and thats what I love . Even when i wanted to give up it was the god within me that made me stay true to everything . That man put me through hell and hot water so ion see how we still together .

Our son is now 17 and our daughter is 10 their so grown omg and as far as us im 27 and he's 29 lol i know we're still young and making it . But today was the day to bring this aggravating chap to find him a car , my son is a straight A student and he's in high school now and plus he knows how to drive .

He has a permit permit and starts his new job tomorrow so i think its time to get him a car . His daddy is strict on him about girls but somewhere down the line i know he still conversate with them i mean what high school boy doesn't ?

" Jay wake up we gotta lot of things to do today . I said

" im coming ma hold up . He said

I went in the room to wake up my husband who is always sleep in bed . I planted kisses on his forehead and he immediately woke up smiling . I love waking up like this i mean im in a happy place and so are my kids . I got up to go wake my daughter up but she was already woke doing her hair . Yep its true she knows how to do hair a lil bit but she's still learning

My kids are literally my heart . I love them so much , some time after Jay got older we explained everything to him about his real mother Paris which left him like you guys know some years back and ain't been back every since . Thats a sorry excuse of a mother but he still has a mother who love and care for him and of course thats me .

I walked back upstairs to take a shower but vontae was already in and i decided to join him
As we were taking a shower the soap fell and i bent down to get it and when i did my butt rubbed up against his area making him groan .

" im sorry babe . I said

" mane why you teasing me ? . He said gripping my ass

" im not . I said

Kissing on my neck he grabbed one of my titties and slowly caressed it while he carefully picked me up and sat down on the seat that was in the shower with me . I grinned against his hard member as he continued to kiss on my neck . I was getting wetter and wetter by the minute and he was just teasing me .

" Fuck me babe and stop teasing . I moaned out

He ignored everything i said and continued to tease me so i took control and lightly pushed it in me feeling every inch . Moaning , it felt so good i rode him like never before shidd even had him moaning .

We haven't had sex in 3 months and it was bad because i wanted him almost everyday but of course i wasn't gone tell him that . He started gripping my ass as i rode him so i know he was bout to nut , " damn ma "
He said groaning in that thick accent of his , i came to my climax and cummed all over his dick and then vontae put me in doggy style and started hitting it from the back and i felt it all in my stomach after he nutted we washed back up then got out and brushed our teeth .

My kids was waiting on me so i had to hurry up . I got dressed in a white dress with my clear yellow slippers and the purse to match . Then i went in the bathroom and fixed my hair into a bun and was ready to go . i went downstairs but vontae had already left for work before i can kiss him goodbye , i grabbed my keys off the table then we was ready to roll .

1 hour later we pulled up to the car lot and got out . Jay automatically knew what he wanted , he went straight to the Benz and smiled no second guessing . They gave him the keys for a test drive and he was happy asf , i love putting a smile on my kids face . We all got in and then he just drove around , everything was good no problems .

When we got back we done the paper work and i decided to take them out to eat somewhere .

Jay met me at Applebee's , once we got seated we ordered and i just enjoyed time with my kids talking about random stuff until Jr remember he had something for us to talk about .

* ma yk im getting older now and im in high school , girls throw themselves at me everyday .  1 time i went to this girl house and we was chillin or whatever but things kinda escalated when we started kissing and we just got into the moment and things happen but ma i made sho that i strapped up like pops told me & now mane im in love with her on god she's just right for me she fine , great personality and everything .

All i can do is cry cause my baby ain't no baby no more and im honestly happy he told me and that he know how to use protection because whewww ion need no grandkids no time soon at all . Me and his father was gone have to have a sit down with him and this girl to discuss their actions . I can't keep him from having sex cause me and his father was having sex at a young age but I'd be damn if he get her pregnant .

" Jay me , your father and this girl gone have a sit down . We need to meet who has our son in love at a young age lord you gone run me crazy but im tired so lets head home .

We paid then left and i let Jay drive in front me just cause ima concerned mother thats all . But what he told me was still on my mind and i can't help but to notice who is this child that has his mind completely gone ?

We pulled up at home and lucky his father is home because now was the time to have the talk . We heard loud rumbling upstairs and i went to go see but when i went it shocked me to see that it was davontae in Jay room flipping it upside down .

" wtf is you doing ? I said

He walked straight passed me and into the living room he was upset about something that Jay had done and it was obvious because he started yelling and screaming at him . I ran downstairs and seen they were arguing but davontae threw the phone at Jay and said " wtf is this shit son ? You having sex now ? You got this lil girl sending you pictures and telling you how good yo stuff is ? look at this then you got condoms and shit where tf you get these from son ? He said all up in Jay face .

" ima man now and ima continue to be one and if youn like it ion care pops cause this my life and ima live it how i wanna . You can't stop me from doing me on god im tired of hearing you bitch about me talking to females like you wanna nigga to be gay or something but aye im out ma . He said

With that he left and all i can do is blame davontae because he could've addressed it in a better way but he handled it all wrong and he wonder why Jay don't tell him anything this

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO😘

If you don't like what i write about than idgaf and if you feel like my book is trash im here to tell you that you kept reading it to this chapter so obviously you like it and idgaf again .. MWAH 💋

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE