Chapter 15

Royalty POV

Bout time i got a part . Anyways my name royalty , cause im beautiful and royal .. crown me 👑. lol but foreal i got to North shore high school , im 5'2 and im in the 9th grade going to the 10th , im 14 but some say i look to grown but oh well .

Mother i said as i came in the front door and she answered back with a what . See i have a older brother name vontae but my mother won't let me see him because she doesn't like him or something . Personally I miss him and i miss dad but they still call me but momma took my phone and said i wasn't allowed to communicate with them anymore .

I swear sometimes i think about running away and going to live with my brother but i know momma will catch me and beat me like always .

Come here loyalty she said , my name is royalty and what do you want mother ? you can drop that lil attitude before i knock some sense into your head and im not fucking playing lil smart mouth bitch . I rolled my eyes because i wasn't tryna hear none of this , one day im gone tell her off some bad that she ain't gone wanna say another word to me and thats facts .

I got snapped out of my thoughts when i felt a hard sting to my face and this the day i thought I'll never do it , i punched her and kept doing it . We were fighting like to grown people but i had to realize it was my mother and i ran fast to my room and locked it .

The next morning came and it was school , tuh here we go again . I got up and went to the bathroom so i can do my hygiene stuff then after i finish i lotion my body with my vanilla lotion and sprayed perfume on too .

I went to my closet and decided on wearing a rainbow half of shirt with my jumper and my rainbow vans and then i braided my hair down in 2 braids and put lipgloss on then i was ready to go but not before getting my gold Xs max and my book sack .

People here at this school always think that they can beat you up and pick on you but not me .. nope not at all my brother vontae has a girlfriend that goes here , her name is unique she's very pretty . Im happy for my brother and her , they have a baby name Jr and the way her stomach poked out I'll like to say they have a second child too .

I met my bestfriends at my locker and as we was walking to class i seen some girls all in unique face and i wasn't gone let nobody jump her AT ALL and thats dead . Some years back i took a boxing class and learned how to fight , self defense reasons

Ooohhh if it isn't ms.unique the one with the blonde hair said

Ooohh if it isn't ms.hot mouth unique said back smartly

Bitch stfu your not worth a dime so ion see why vontae want your ass anyways and i heard that you ran away from home but you needed go back cause that side of the town just isn't for you

Hold up i said taking my book sack off , bitch you got her fucked all the way up ion know who tf put some shit up in yo head that you can come fw people but you can't . See me if i was unique I'll beat yo ass with yo monkey looking ass you and yo ape friends , looking like somebody throw away trash ole ugly ass hoe ... dismissed I said & they ass was gone , many don't know about this but never fw the people i love because it strikes a nerve and thats facts . I told my friends they can go because i was gone hang out with my sis unique

U : Thank you royalty for giving that hoe the business .

R : No problem your my big sis , i got you no matter what

U: I've been so tired lately that i didn't have the energy to argue with that bitch at all

R: I notice , are you pregnant ?

U: Why would you ask that ?

R: Because your stomach giving it all away , lol

U: Yea i am , im so excited

R:'I see so how Jr been ?

U : Good but the real question is how you been ?

R: I've been making it , i wish that i could come stay with you and vontae because i hate that woman at that house i swear to god .

U : Well didn't vontae get custody of you ?

R : Yess he did and we all totally forgot about that

U: Hmm let's call him .. heyy babe what you doing ?

V : nothing chillin with lil man , who's that on side of you ?

U : my favorite sis , royalty

R : heyy bro i miss you so much i swear , I can't take living at home with that lady anymore . We were fighting yesterday because she slapped me for no reason but don't you have custody of me ?

V : im sorry you have to go through that again baby sis and omg yes i totally forgot about that

U & R : come check us out pleaseeeeeee

V : aight im omw

Soon as the bell rung this lil bitch that haven't been liking me for the longest decided she wanted to push me and oh lord thats when things got heated .

I grabbed her by her hair and started beating tf out her , she tired fighting back but was no match and by the time everybody was in the hallway recording . I started beating her head into them lockers trying my best to kill this bitch , I started pounding her face and her lip busted but i wasn't going for it because im tired of everybody bs at this school .

i was kicking her and taking all my anger out on her and by the time i finished she was completely knocked out .. I got up , dusted myself off and walked away knowing i just beat this bitch ass .

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO 😘

VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE