>>Yeah, sure, as if you could handle that<<

Jimin scoffs out, making the elder frown.

>>I can learn to<<

>>As you wish. Your body will seriously hurt, just so you know<<

Said that, as if nothing happened, he straight up goes for the door, closing it behind himself and leaving Yoongi to stand there confused and perhaps.. no, probably offended. And although Jimin is aware of it, he leaves the situation just as it is, that's just how he handles this kind of stuff. Also, he isn't sorry, why would he be? Yoongi never did work his ass off once in his life, how does he think life works? You snap your fingers and everything is given to you? Guardian angels? Oh no, not at all, none of that.

"Maybe I have been a little harsh though.."

As soon as the thought caresses his brain he shakes it off. No, he hasn't. If Yoongi really has intentions on doing what he said, then he won't need his help, taking for example Jungkook. Jimin had really vented out at the boy when he came to know about his intentions on becoming a farmer, but Jungkook proved him wrong so many times, he was great at it.
So, remorse put aside, Jimin goes on with his walk. If Yoongi thinks he can do it, then he will have to prove it to Jimin.

He cannot say he is sure about the way around the village, but he does remember something at least, so he wanders a little until his feet bring him to the neighborhood he used to live in. Familiar houses come to his sight until he spots his old one. He now knows the man he once considered his dad is not living there anymore, but.. where though? If he isn't there, where does he live?

He bites his lips. Nope, he does not feel sorry.

He denies. But deep down, after their last meeting, he did. And so he stalks his way down the slope towards the pub he met him at lastly, but not because he wants to see him. Nope, not at all.

Once he arrives, arms crossed in hope to conceal his nervousness even to himself, he stands still ahead of the shitty place. He looks up at the sign, it's unreadable, the letters are almost gone from the panel. The boy sighs, making his way inside. The reek of alcohol is strong even at midday, but Jimin just scrunches his nose up in a displeased manner, walking to the counter and taking a seat. A woman in her forties stands there unbothered, cleaning a cup.

>>Waiting for someone?<<

>>Nah, not really<<

>>What can I get for the young man then?<<

Jimin thinks about how much money he has left, checking his pockets and pulling out a few coins, noticing how her eyes follow the gesture as he places them down onto the wooden surface before replying.

>>Uh.. beer. A beer<<

>>'Coming<<

The lady mumbles nodding her head and taking a hold of the money. As soon as she turns around Jimin glances at his back. It does not seem like his father is there. 

"Better for him"

He thinks, but even so keeps looking around warily. There's a lot of men inside, not a single woman, who'splaying cards, who's drinking, who's passed out face down on their table.