"You're a good warrior and friend," Bullkhead said wearily. "But I think our first priority should be getting Ratchet back so we can patch these guys up and find Optimus." 

"Maybe we should mend things up with the kids," Wheeljack said. "I mean, they are going to be staying here, so we don't want them to avoid us." 

"Yeah," Bulkhead sighed, starting off down the hall. "See if you can stabilize them." Wheeljack paused, then did as he was told. 

"Miko? Jack? Raf?" the wrecker called as he walked down the hallway. "Look, we're sorry about lying to you. It won't be the best vacation if you're mad at us."

"We're not mad at you," a soft voice said. Bulkhead turned around. The three humans stood there with their hands behind their backs or at their sides. 

"You can't be mad at Optimus or Bumblebee, can you?" he asked, bending down more to their height. 

"Well, they weren't very honorable," Jack said. 

"It wasn't their greatest moment," Bulkhead admitted. "But they've more than made up for it." 

"Have they?" Miko asked sharply. Bulkhead looked down. "What's going on right now? Not anything good! We're losing teammates left and right!" 

"We'll need all the help we can get," Bulkhead agreed.

"Where do we get that?" Jack asked. "Like Ratchet said: the Autobots are scattered among the stars. What can we do about that when the Decepticons are in possesion of the Space Bridge?" 

"I don't know," Bulkhead sighed. Miko walked forward and gently patted his leg plate. 

"We'll figure it out," she said. Bulkhead nodded and looked at Raf who still hadn't said anything. 

"You okay?" the wrecker asked. Raf raised his eyes. 

"I'm fine," he muttered after a moment. Jack looked down at his friend. "I just need some time by myself." 

"Don't take too long," Jack said gently. "We're going to need that big brain of yours." Raf smiled softly and turned around, walking around the corner. 

"He did not take that very well," Miko said, jabbing her thumb in his direction. "His guardian is a...well, you know."

"I hope he can forgive him," Bulkhead murmured. "Bee doesn't deserve his hate." 

"He doesn't hate him," Jack assured the wrecker. "He's just confused and needs to think things over." Bulkhead nodded and stood up, heading back to the main room. Wheeljack was bending over Bumblebee, his features scrunched up. 

"You got anything?" Bulkhead asked, walking over to stand beside his friend.

"I have no idea. I mean, I managed to get Arcee sort of patched up, she still needs Energon and proper welding, but Bumblebee doesn't appear to be actually damaged, it's mostly internal and look at his colors." Bulkhead studied the scout closer. Indeed, his colors looked duller, darker. The yellow was now a faded gray with a hint of its usual shine and the black was dull, more satin than anything. The Autobot symbol was smudged and had gashes through it. 

"What happened?" Jack asked, lightly touching the scout's arm. 

"I don't know," Wheeljack said. "His vitals are low, his colors are faded, which is weird, but that's not the weirdest part." He took a small blade and scraped at a sensitive part underneath a piece off Bumblebee's armor, withdrawing the blade. It was covered in a black substance.

"Is that his Energon?" Bulkhead asked. Wheeljack studied the blade then shrugged. 

"Other than that, he seems fine," the wrecker said, setting the blade next to one of the monitors. "We really need Ratchet to check this out." 

"But we can't," Miko said. "We need to stop wishing for things we need and start focusing on the things we have." 

"Right," Bulkhead said. "Uh, where do we start?" 

"We've got the majority of our team, skilled wreckers, a computer expert, and some knowledge on Cybertronian biology," Miko said. 

"Well, that's avoiding all the important stuff. Like I always say, I can build things, I can break things," Bulkhead said. "We don't have a medic, no leader, two of our warriors are down, our computer expert is not exactly willing to do much right now, and we are no good at healing Cybertronians, no matter our knowledge on the biology."

"Wow, Bulk. Way to make us feel good about the situation," Miko said, glaring at her guardian. Jack sighed, face palming. "What? If we're supposed to find the good, what good is it if all we're looking at is the bad?" 

"I think we all need some rest," Jack said quickly before anyone could say anything else. "Would someone be willing to watch them?"

"I can do that," Wheeljack said. "I don't need recharge, not right now." 

"Okay, thanks," Jack said. "Come on, Miko." He grabbed his friend's arm and led her down the hallway. Bulkhead looked at his own friend, who nodded, then turned to go to his own quarters. 

Wheeljack rested his helm on the palm of his servo, blinking in boredom as the moonlight filtered through the skylight. He heard a shifting sound behind him and looked back. Bumblebee was stirring, moving his legs up and down, making soft whirring noises. 

"Bumblebee?" Wheeljack said, standing up and walking over to the berth. He jumped back. "H-Hey? Are you okay?" 

"Wheeljack?" Bee beeped with a slight rasp in his tone. He sat up. Wheeljack shuddered, a rare thing for his hard wrecker self. The scout's optics were no longer a vibrant blue, but an inky black. "What's happening to me?" 

"Okay, just calm down, we'll get you all fixed up," Wheeljack said, moving towards Bumblebee once more. The scout looked up at him, his optics dilating in a show of fear. Wheeljack moved to put his servo on his shoulder plate, but when he drew close, a shock ran up his arm and he jerked back. Bee made a shuddering noise and looked down at himself. 

"Can you fix me?" he asked, looking back up at the wrecker. 

"I don't know, but don't worry. We'll find a way," he told the scout comfortingly. With great effort, he held out his servo. Bumblebee looked at him, then at his servo before reaching out with a trembling servo of his own and grasping it. Wheeljack stiffened at the cold, stinging touch. "It'll be okay."