Chapter 7: New demi-god and who's related to who?

Start from the beginning

I watched the fire for a while being captivated from its dancing flames. I opened one of my honeybuns and put it in the fire I covered it up quickly with dirt and watched as the smoke tried to escape. I made a silent prayer to Hades.

'What are you doing?' I heard a voice say behind me and I turned around to face a really cute guy. Okay, cute isn't exactly the best word to describe him. He was hot! He had short black spiky hair, neon blue eyes with black specks in them, he was about 6 feet and was tanned, and he looked about either 16 or 17 years old. He was wearing black jeans, a blue shirt that matched his eyes and a black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up.

He smirked at me and I stood up. That smirk was the 'player' smirk and I hate guys like that. I started walking away from him and he followed.

'Hey! Don't walk away from me!' he yelled pulling me around by the wrist and I automatically slapped him. He had shock all over his face and he looked almost amazed at me.

'Dude, leave me alone.' I said pulling away from him and stalking off. He got in front of me.

'Who are your parents?' he asked me. I tried to walk around him but he stopped me. I was starting to get pissed at his behavior.

'Yo, what the hell is wrong with you? Do you not understand the meaning of LEAVE ME ALONE?' I said turning around trying to move away. He stepped in front of me again.

'I asked you two questions already and you haven't answered to any of them.' He said in a cold voice that I almost flinched back, keyword, almost. I was about to reply when he was pushed five feet away from me. I looked up and saw Nico fuming mad.

Why is he so mad?

'What the f*ck is wrong with you!?' said the hot guy getting angry starting to stand up. Is the sky getting darker or is it just me?

'She told you to leave her alone jack@ss.' Nico said in such a cold tone I took a step back and shivered. I never heard him talk this way; then again I haven't known him for so long.

The hot guy took a look at Nico and they had a glaring contest. I felt drops on my head and looked up and saw the sky getting darker. What is up with the weather today?

'Nico it's so good to see you again.' The hot guy said evilly smirking at Nico.

'Zack, what are you doing here.' Nico said emotionless but still glaring slightly.

'You three in my office now!' said a familiar voice as I turned around. The man had a chubby face, curly black hair. He was wearing tiger-striped Hawaiian shirt, blue jean shorts, and purple running shoes. He looked at me and went into shock, almost. I recognized him at once, it was Dionysus. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

'Uncle D. I missed you!' I yelled hugging him. Nico and Zack were looking at me with WTF expressions and stared at me with their mouths hanging wide open. I turned back to my uncle.

'So how's your mother?' he asked. Somewhere in my mom's family Dionysus is there but I'm not sure where. I frowned at him and he looked at me and saw my expression whether it had sorrow or grief. I'm not sure.

'Lee, is that you?' I heard Pollux ask walking up to me. I smiled and jumped at him and he caught me in the air and swung me around. Pollux has dark eyes and curly blond hair and has an athletic look to him. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

Hey cousin, how you been?' I asked him as he put me down. He turned away for a second and pasted on a fake smile.

'Fine.' He said and it wasn't normally like him to say one word answers. I looked at uncle D. and he looked sad. What happened?

'Where's Castor?' I asked looking around trying to see if he was hiding somewhere. I looked back at Pollux and you could feel the sadness pouring out of him.

What happened?

Pollux's POV   

It's been almost 3 years since my identical twin, Castor, has died. I still can't believe he's gone. I can't look at my reflection because every time I do I see Castor. I hope Kronos rots in the stormy pit of Tartarus.

I walked around camp trying to get my mind off of Castor. I heard my father yell at some demi-gods and decided to check it out. My father is Dionysus, god of wine, but also the god of ritual madness, as well as the 'cult of souls'.

I walked and saw my dad being hugged by a girl. Wait, what? My father only allows one girl to hug him not including her mother. But it's impossible, I haven't heard from her in years.

'Lee, is that you?' I asked the girl walking up to her. She smiled and launched herself life a predator catching its prey. I caught her in the air and swung her around. I smiled and kissed her cheek, I haven't seen her since how long?

'Hey cousin, how you been?' she asked me as I set her down. I immediately thought of Castor and turned away for a second and pasted on a fake smile.

'Fine.' I said and I saw her look up to my dad.

'Where's Castor?' she asked and I felt my heart sunk. She was looking around trying to see if he was hiding somewhere. Castor, Leah, and I, were all so close. I can't believe no one has told her anything.

'Lee, Castor's dead.' I said and I tried not to look at her face but I ended up looking anyway. Her eyes were big.

'What? When? How? Why?' she asked letting a tear fall down. I wiped it way and gave her a huge bear hug.

She started sobbing and shaking but it was silently. I picked her up and tool her to the main cabin with my father following silently. I sat down on the couch and let her cry it out. I felt her breathing slow down and I noticed she was sleeping. I put her down and rubbed my eyes and realized I was crying too.

I wiped my eyes. I looked around for my dad I heard him whispering and came in. I looked at Nico and he nodded his head. It was then that I noticed the guy next to him. He looked familiar but I've never seen him. I think.

_____________________________________________________________

So what do you think? How do Nico and Zack know and hate each other. Who do you think Zack's Greek parent is?  PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!! I want at least 20 votes, 15 comments and at least six new fans! If it happens I'll post sooner!  P.S. @iheartvamps don't tell them the answer about Zack kay!!!! XD

-Lexi :D