The Reunion

*Kenny POV*

After all these years Im finally going to see Clementine and AJ again, I never thought id ever see em again. Who am I kidding, I dont deserve to see her and the boy, after what I put her through.

After wellington I stayed in the area for a couple months but I ended up leaving. A couple years later I went back, but no one was alive, the place was raided, I went inside and saw bodies and walkers all over the place. I cleared out most of the walkers and looked around for Clem and AJ, they were nowhere to be found, But I found their care taker, she was a walker, I said my thanks again then said my goodbyes.

After that I knew that I had to find them, even if it was the last thing I had to do.

When I was searching for Clem and AJ I learned a thing or two about survival, I learned how to skin different types of animals, I learned what was poison and what was not and the most important thing of all, I learned how to repair almost anything. Also when I was bored I taught myself how to draw.

"Were almost there" the girl said "say, we didnt get your name?" I said with a happy tone "my names Violet, thats Louis and Aasim, and thats Javier, he's new" she said still kinda terrified by the experience she just had. "What the hell was that thing" Aasim said, "That creature was The Baron of hell" VEGA said' "who said that" Javier said shaken by the A.I "I am VEGA" VEGA said, "What the fuck is a VEGA" Aasim said "I am a fully sentient Artificial Intelligence that runs most if not all of the Mars UAC facility, I used to anyway, now I assist The Doom Slayer by providing him with useful information about things". VEGA said
No one said anything. "Almost there" Violet said,

"Kenny, The Doom Slayer would like to talk for a minute" VEGA said, "Well alright" I replied "The Doom Slayer would like to know if you could assist him with a project later on if thats ok"  VEGA said "sure thing, after all he has done for me" I replied "Good, he (or I) will let you in on everything later" VEGA said, I nodded.

We're here "Violet said, my heart was pounding, Im not sure im ready to see her and the boy after all these years. The gates open, John puts his hand on my shoulder and gives me a nod, I go inside looking for Clementine and AJ, I dont see them anywhere, but everyone there was looking at me and John, mostly at John cause of his armour. As im looking around for her I still dont see her, "Kenny, come meet the group" Violet said, I walked on over hoping to see Clementine and AJ waiting for me, but I dont see them there.

"So introduce yourself" Violet said, "The names Kenny" I said, "And the robot over there" someone said, John looked at him with cold dead eyes, "nevermind" the kid said.

As I was talking about myself and John, I see the door open in the distance I glance over and see her and the boy, all grown up "Hey, Clem come meet the new guys" Violet called out,

I froze, I just stood there staring, everyone watched as I froze,
"I found you" I said as I teared up.
Everyone watched as tears ran threw my eyes and face, Clem then looked at me and she froze too, she then started to weep tears as I ran towards her and hugged her, I let out all my tears that I held in through out the years.
"I thought I lost you"
I said through my tears, everyone stood there in shock "I thought I lost you too" She said through tears, I let go of the hug but she held on, "Dont go" She cried, "I aint going anywhere darling" I replied, she let go of the hug, I wiped her tears away and handed her, her crutches "Lets go catch up" I said as we walked over to the benchs