#3 - Moving to Park Mansion

Lisa turned around quickly after hearing Rosie's statement. "A tutor!? A home tutor!?", she asked in disbelief.

"I had no choice...," Rosie said as she closed the zipper of her luggage. All her clothes and things had already been packed. All she needed to do was to take a cab and go to the Park family's house.

"What about working in a cool company?"

"I still want that job. But for now I'm just gonna accept whatever that comes to me... I guess."

"You don't sound excited. Don't take it if you don't want to!"

"I'm completely fine! I'm just worried that this is literally my first time being away from everyone... And I will stay there for half a year."

Lisa frowned upon the apparent worry in Rosie's eyes. "Ah... My Rosie is finally adulting," she said with cheeky tone as she hugged Rosie's slim waist.

"And when will you? You know your parents are dying to see you live on your own," Rosie said, slapping Lisa's hands away playfully.

"I will become an adult. But not today!", Lisa exclaimed in proudness.

Rosie just smiled softly hearing that remark. She was aware that Lisa wouldn't have problem not doing responsible adult stuff, since her life was guaranteed by her parents. Lisa always had everything in ease. The only difficulty she ever had in her life was probably choosing which movie to watch on a Saturday night.

And that was very contrary to Rosie.

"Alright. Take care of yourself, will you?" Rosie said to Lisa as they were already standing in front of a taxi. All Rosie's belongings were already in the trunk. She was ready to leave.

"Don't forget to text me once you arrive so I won't call 911 to report a missing person," Lisa said, hugging her best friend once again.

"I will, Your Majesty," Rosie replied by bowing, making Lisa laugh in response.

When Rosie was about to step in the cab, a jet black Hyund*i Genesis G80 car stopped near them

When Rosie was about to step in the cab, a jet black Hyund*i Genesis G80 car stopped near them. A moment later, Kyungsoo was seen getting out of the vehicle and walked towards Rosie. "Mr. Park told me to pick you up," he said after he commanded the cab driver to move Rosie's belongings to his car.

"Ya... Rosie... He's so manly...," Lisa whispered in awe, watching Kyungsoo lifting the heavy luggage to the car's trunk. "I hope you save his number," she added.

Rosie hit Lisa's head with her fist. "Behave, Lalisa."

After everything was done, Kyungsoo approached the two girls. "Hi, I'm Lisa. Rosie's best friend," Lisa introduced herself and reached out her hand quickly before Kyungsoo even got to say a word. The hand shake was then accepted and Lisa was head over heels at how firm Kyungsoo's hand grasping was.

"I'm Kyungsoo. Mr. Park's assistant," Kyungsoo replied shortly but still respectful as he showed a genuine smile towards Lisa. "So, let's go, shall we? They're all waiting at home," he continued.