Intro

**Touch of Wonder is a sequel to The Seven Wonders. In order to understand some events and callbacks in this story, please read The Seven Wonders first. Thank you!

-

"Wake up, sleepyheads!," You smiled and poked a sleepy Ari's cheek. "We have arrived!"

Glancing at you, Taehyung eyed Ari's sleeping figure. He was seated on top of your lap, both knees bent and hand clutching the cloth of your royal dress. You had an arm around his waist to prevent him from falling. His silver hair was all over the place.

"Mhm," Ari groaned and turned on your lap. "Five more minutes."

Taehyung looked down at his own lap. Aqua was fast asleep, her little body curled and arms wrapped tightly around his waist. Some drool was dripping down the corner of her mouth, dark hair stringy and messy.

Around Aqua's arms was stuffed devil toy with plastic horns and a goody grin. It was reminiscent of Taehyung's old childhood toy, Sooshim. Ari had an identical toy but it was ironically of an angel with long dark hair and a bright halo.

"More sleep please," Aqua mumbled in between soft snores.

Looking out the carriage window, Taehyung glanced at the royal pavilion located in the heart of Hel's town square. He honestly still was surprised that everyone agreed to have the reunion in his kingdom of after places.

After all, Hel was a place full of dark memories. It was where Taehyung almost killed you and possibly his other friends as well if he hadn't been stopped. If he had a choice, he'd rather reunite with everyone in the bright and radiant Hemel.

Still, Taehyung would admit that Hel had changed gravely since then. By now, almost the whole kingdom was fully rehabilitated. District Drie was surprisingly the most productive of all and now supplied goods to all the other towns.

Taehyung held onto Aqua as the carriage came to a full stop. She jolted awake for a split second before falling back asleep. "Hey babe, who is that waving over there?"

You leaned closer to the window next to you and squinted your eyes. Taehyung could barely see the tall figure wildly waving both of his arms around.

When wings suddenly started to flap behind the figure, both you and Taehyung hummed in realization.

"Oh," You smiled and stroked Ari's silver hair. "It's just Jungkook."

"Uncle Jungkook?!," Aqua suddenly screeched and sat upright, her eyes wide open. "We're meeting Uncle Jungkook?!"

"Tch, these kids," The gem suddenly snapped in Taehyung's head. "What's so good about Jungkook? Why can't I be their favorite uncle?"

"You're not exactly the most patient person," Taehyung replied with his thoughts, a trick he had learned over the years. He was glad that he no longer looked like he was talking to himself.

"I mean, you aren't wrong," The gem deadpanned. "But still! I am much more likable."

Despite still recovering from the shock, Taehyung laughed at the gem's commentary. He glanced at Aqua and saw her pressing her hands on the carriage's window.

"Macht, Aqua, you nearly gave your father a heart attack," You laughed at how Taehyung had a hand clutching the cloth over his chest. "And yes, we're meeting Uncle Jungkook today and everyone else as well."