"Hey!" Jay mimicked.

"That's a waste of a perfect piece of chicken," Stiles said as he picked up the piece that fell into his girlfriends hair and ate it.

"Ew," Andy teased with a smile. Then she saw him out of the corner of her eye, she turned her head. Jay and Stiles also looked at Isaac as the small group reached utter silence.

Isaac wore blue jeans with a blue t-shirt. His other leather jacket was his right hand, exposing the muscles in his arms. He had noticed that Andy hasn't worn his other leather jacket since they broke up. He turned his gaze at the other three teens, hitting eye contact with Andy.

Andy couldn't help but stare a little too long. After all, in her eyes he would always be beautiful. But she was with Mack. No matter how much her heart ached for Isaac, she had grown to the happy relationship she shared with her former best friend.

"Um," Andy said, averting her eyes from her ex-boyfriend. "Did-" She was cut off by her present boyfriend taking a seat next to her.

"Hey," Mack greeted with a warm smile.

Mack leaned in to kiss Andy, she caught a glimpse at Isaac before purposely letting the kiss linger a little bit longer than needed. What could she say? She liked Mack a lot, but sweet revenge seemed like the cherry on top.

None of them noticed, except for Jay. She knew Andy. She did believe her brunette friend liked her brother, but Jay knew she didn't love him. She wouldn't disrupt the good relationship they had going, but she would get to the bottom of why Isaac persuaded Andy to break up with him. 

"Yuck," Jay repeats what Andy had said.

"You're annoying," Mack told his twin sister.

"No, you're annoying," she retorted.  "I thought you weren't a fan of PDA?" Jay looked at Andy, stealing one of Stiles's fries and eating it.

"That's my fry," he wined.

"And now it's in my stomach," Jay patted her stomach and Stiles pouted.

"Hey girlies," Lydia Martin said as she and Andy's sister, Nerina walked up to the table with their lunch.

"Are you referring to us all as 'girlies?'" Mack pointed out, putting his elbows on the table.

"Oh, yes she is," Andy informed him.

"You think it's cute," Mack said, with a smile.

"Oh, yes I do," she smirked, and winked at him.

"Aren't you guys sick of each other yet?" Nina asked.

"How 'bout you tell me where your boyfriend is?" Andy retorted, making Nina freeze.

"Oh!" Jay laughed. "Burned!"

"Oh, God," Stiles rubbed his hand over his face, shaking his head at his girlfriend.

"What?" Nina said.

"What?" Andy asked as if she said nothing.

Derek Hale, the Alpha if the Blood-Moon pack had lost a good amount of his betas last year, whereas the Moonlit pack has only lost one. Derek had been spending most of the summer figuring out if he wanted more, looking at Omega's coming into the Academy the following year. It surprisingly took up most of his summer, leaving Nina on her own.

"You guys should apologize," Mack suggested.

"Why?" Andy asked.

"Apologize," Mack told the two sisters.