Lando laughed, shaking his head. "Isn't that wonderful! You've been in the closet long enough. I've seen you trying on all of my cloaks in there."

"Have not!" Han interjected. "I only tried on a few of the better ones! Sorry for not telling you though, your Highness," he said, nodding at Leia.

"What can I say? I'm pan," she said, laughing. "Now pilot that ship before we fall out of orbit again, flyboy."

Luke Skywalker: 

While Han and Leia were in deep discussion, huddled around a large holo-map on the table, Luke was anxiously pacing. Occasionally, he would look over and smile nervously, before resuming his restless pacing.

"What's wrong, Luke?" you asked in concern. "Nothing," he quickly replied, avoiding your gaze. "I'll go get some blue milk." He left his lightsaber on the ground, leaving the area as fast as he could to the kitchen on the Millenium Falcon.

"What's with him? He doesn't seem so cheeky," Han noted, looking up from the map. "Tell him to come over, we're discussing the best route. I'm thinking that we stop at Kamino for some fuel, but her Highness has decided that Dantooine is better. What do you think, [Y/N]?"

You walked down to the kitchen to see Luke, no longer pacing but clutching a tall glass of blue milk, his favorite drink. "What's the matter?" you asked gently. Slowly, he mustered up his courage and met your gaze. Taking a sip of the milk, he began quietly, "Look, I've been meaning to tell you, but I don't know how. It's just that I'm-"

"-gay?" Han finished from the living room. 

"What, you knew?" Luke asked, shocked.

"Kid, I've known since you introduced yourself," Han mused. "Intuition is key."

"So...yeah, it is what it is," he said sheepishly, looking up at you for your response.

You hugged him, patting him on the back in reassurance. "I am so proud of you. We will always support you no matter what."

Kylo Ren:

He was known for his legendary tantrums and unstable emotions, but today he was especially moody. A few unlucky Stormtroopers got the brunt of Kylo's anger, and if it weren't for your intervention, he might've killed them. After reprimanding him for his unnecessary violence, Kylo had, surprisingly, calmed down. Now, though, his anger seemed to have flared up again.

"What's wrong?" you asked in concern. "Is it the Rey girl?"

"She hasn't been much of a bother this time," he answered. "For the time being, she remains under our control."

Despite this, he continued to mutter under his breath in vexation. You decided to prod him further.

"What's up? I know something's wrong."

"I'm gay," he said quickly. "There, I said it."

You smiled. "I'm not surprised. I am proud of you, though."

"What?" Kylo asked, intrigued, his gaze lacking any apparent malice.

"I can read your thoughts, you know. You need to keep your shields up," you explained, causing Kylo to glare at you and shut his eyes in concentration. "Now that I've told you this, I'm afraid you might kill me. Well, it was worth it."

Kylo opened his eyes, taking a step away from you. "Not today."

Poe Dameron:

As a pilot for the Resistance, you were always on the go. Though you enjoyed your duty, it was relieving to stay on base for a few days while your squadron regrouped. Poe had arrived around the same time as you did, and since then, you had been inseparable.

"Want to hear a joke?" he asked, slapping the roof of his X-Wing. 

"Don't slap your starfighter, you're not a car salesman!" Leia scolded, before resuming her work.

Poe muttered a quick apology, then turned to face you again. "So, to the joke. I'm straight."

"What?" you asked.

"That's the joke," he said. "I'm actually hella gay."

You laughed, reaching out to hug him. "I knew you couldn't have let Finn have your jacket for no reason. You loved that jacket."

"Guess who's painting their ship rainbow?  The Empire better watch out," he said proudly.

Armitage Hux:

It would be an understatement to say that Armitage cared about his appearance. Your best friend could take hours just poring over clothes. He wasn't vain by any means, he just enjoyed fashion, and boy, was he good at it. Not one day passed where he wasn't the best-dressed officer on base.

Today, though, he was dressed in a rather unusual ensemble. He wore a brilliant red blazer with a colorful A-line skirt, in contrast to his customary outfits. Perhaps he had a special event today.

"Looking sharp today, no hetero," you said as you passed him in the corridor. (*I had to add that line, I'm sorry.)

 "Same to you, as always," he replied.

"So, what's the occasion?" you asked, intrigued.

"It's a very special day today," he said. "I'm gay."

You smiled, reaching out to embrace him, which he surprisingly agreed to. "That's wonderful, Armitage! I'm so proud of you."

He looked at you squarely. In his most serious voice, he deadpanned, "You better be."

***

Any preferences that you want to see? Suggestions are highly appreciated.

Hope you have a wonderful day. May the Force be with you all, no matter what you do!

[It's also AP Testing season, so to all of you in the US, study up!]