30~ My Happily Ever After For Now

"Morning beautiful" Darren's sexy voice sang in my ear. His hands tangled around me, as I stared at his clear blue eyes.

"Morning, my handsome husband" I ruffled his bed head, chuckling. I probably look like a mess too.

"Wanna come down to the kitchen with me?" he asked with a boyish smile.

I groaned. "Do we have too? I need a shower though!" I argued.

"Is there room for two?" Darren put an eyebrow up that made him even more sexy.

"Definitely" I said kissing him and leaping into to shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you want to eat?" Darren asked me kissing my cheek, then neck, and then shoulder.

"Pancakes!" it was merely a whisper.

"Morning Candice!" Melody walked into the kitchen. "And son" she gave us a small smile.

"Ah" Darren's head snapped up. "Morning dear mother" he said looking sheepish.

"Morning, Melody" I greeted.

"I'll cook some pancakes" Darren excused himself.

"So, how was your night?" Melody smiled, knowingly.

I blushed. "It was fine. Thank you for asking". "Say, what did people say when they realized we were gone?" I asked.

"They didn't mind. Actually, it was about to hit morning and you know we hate the sunlight" she replied.

"Oh" I said.

The scent in the air got into my nose. It smelled like... smoke?

"Darren?" I looked behind me in a panic, only to see Darren quickly throwing a pan lid over the fire that was flying upwards.

"Sorry" Darren grinned sheepishly. "I guess cooking isn't my thing" he shrugged.

"It's fine. I can asked my  servants to whip something up" Melody said walking into another room.

Silence was the only thing filling the room. And all I could think about was last night. My cheeks tinted a red.

"Darren" I called for his attention.

"Yeah?" he asked concerned.

"Can I get pregnant?" I asked. I really didn't know what to expect or feel. We didn't even use protection last night.

"Not right away" Darren said sitting in front of me, studying my features.

"What do you mean, 'not right away'? " I asked. "You said we were suppose to have kids if I was yours"

Okay, I wasn't a children kinda person. But it didn't hurt to think about a mini me or Darren following us around, and caring for it. Was I unable to have kids?

"It's a really slow process for a vampire. There's a slight chance you might not be able to have a child at all, Candice. Our breed, rarely have kids of their own, we usually adopt" Darren flashed me a concern look. Like he didn't know how to say what he was saying any other way.

"So Melody isn't your real mother?" I asked.

"She is. She just had to wait about thirty years, until I was born with a twin" Darren stated.

"So my vampire mom, isn't my real mom either?" I questioned in shock and confusion.

"No. She is. For her, it was normal because she was still human when she had you. Your father turned her into a vampire after you were born" Darren explained.

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"Vampires talk" he shrugged.

"So, I'm never having kids anytime soon?" I asked.

"Not so early, no love" Darren hugged me. And those words made my stomach turn in pity.

I guess this was my happily ever after.

Being a vampire queen and getting married. But no kids of my own. Not anytime soon.

Since I was in fact...

Sold To The Dark Royal Vampire.

                                                               FIN

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey guys! This is indeed the end of the book!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING TO THE END AND SUPPORTING IT!!!!!!!! (It's over 600 right now!!!) MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, SO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my dear fellow readers: THERE IS A BOOK 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Title: Owned By The Dark Royal Vampire

Vote + comment as always, lovlies ^_^

The Amazing Author Of This Book,

~Rubi ^,.,^

✨✨✨
P.S:
If u have any comments on my books overall message me anonymously at:
https://Rubiisanauthor.sarahah.com