21~ The Wedding Bells

It was a couple of days, since I confirmed my answer, of mind reading. It was in fact possible. And it was in fact correct that I was a mind reader. I started messing around, with Darren and his brain, after Darren tested me by reading what he was thinking at the moment.

And when I got it correct we both looked at each other with shocked expression. I was telling myself that it was going to be fun and payback was going to happen when I picked things out Darren's mind here and there.

Today, I was stuck in my room again. Before Darren could even walk into my room, I could hear a little voice.

'Ugh, the wedding. Almost forgot'

I was confused when I heard this. Was someone getting married today?! Was it someone I knew?!

As soon as Darren passed my bedroom doors, I was jumping on my bed.

"There's gonna be a wedding?!" I singed at the top of my lungs, excitedly.

"Candice" Darren laughed, coming over to pick me up bridal style and placing me to sit at the foot of the bed.

"You've got to stop listening my thoughts" he looked at me with a raised brow and smile.

"I can't help it if your voice is talking in my head. Hey, think of it this way, now I can listen to you 24/7. Even when you're not with me" I smiled.

He laughed, taking a sharp breath. "You amuse me, little one" he said poking my tummy.

"Hey" I said out loud.

By the time I knew what was happening, I was laughing out loud. Darren was on me, tickling me with an evil smile. A smile that meant trouble.

"Vampire are not!... suppose!... to be!... TICKLISH!" I managed to say between laughter, here and there.

"What about the wedding!" I choked out with a laugh, moving wildly.

Darren finally stopped. Pulling me in for a hug.

"Oh, right. Remember that time when I told you Jacob was getting married and..."

"So Jacob's getting married!!" I started jumping on the bed again, excited. Clapping my hands, and squealing.

"I bet he'll be all handsome and sharp looking for his bride at the wedding!" I said like a proud sister could ever be. "Can I go Darren?! Pleaaaase" I plead with puppy dog eyes. Shouting and clapping my hands together, landing on my knees on the bed sheets.

"Aw, how can I say no, looking at you like that, beautiful as ever?" Darren smiled.

"Yey!!" I shouted, jumping again. Like a child who won a big teddy bear.

"Tina! Lucia!" Darren shouted, giving me a smile.

I ran off the bed. Hugging Tina and Lucia. It felt like forever, since I'd seen them. They squealed, happy to see me as they embraced me.

"Well, I'll leave you girls" Darren said exiting out of my room.

"O-M-G" Lucia spoke first.

"What" I asked confused.

"You're officially a vampire!" Tina squealed in delight.

"Yeah, I figured that when I woke up, a couple of weeks before" I joked.

"That changes nothing" Lucia added.

"Except that you look more beautiful, than ever!" Tina said like it was a duh factor.

"Alright" I spoke, clapping my hands in delight. "What are we going to do with me? I'm going to my best friend's wedding!!" I shouted jumping up and down.