19~ After Awakening

I woke up to a sharp blinding light, stinging my eyes. A cry left my lips, in pain. My hearing echoed with a chair scratching the floor, for a brief moment. While foot steps took effect.

"Darren" I called out with a dry throat.

My throat burned with intense fire. Making me crave something, I didn't know.

"Candice, I'm here" I hear Darren's voice spoke.

My gaze looked away from the candle near my view, that stung my eyes. Seeing Darren come closer to me, and into my view. I felt his cold hands now touch my own cold skin. Brushing away my hair away from my face.

"Are you alright? Do you need something?" Darren asked.

I wasn't ready to get up and off my bed, just yet. I felt weak almost tired.

"Throat" I called out. "It burns, Darren" I stated, while my throat throbbed.

"Hold on, princess" he said.

Darren left the room for a brief second. While I looked around the room. It looked like morning sun was about to hit the sky soon.

Before Darren even got into the room, I could smell

"Blood?" I said shocked out loud.

At first I panicked, thinking someone was hurt, or Darren was hurt. But, I saw Darren come in with a blood bag on his hands with a straw poking out. It was one of those bags you saw at the hospital when someone was hurt or in need of blood, because of blood loss.

"I'm glad your vampire senses are working strong" he laughed.

I sat up, while Darren held the straw to my lips as I drank the warm liquid, in satisfaction. My throat feeling refreshed after each gulp I took from the bag. I held the bag with Darren, drinking to the very last drop. Wanting more.

"No more, Candice. We have to control your hunger, otherwise you can hurt others" he said taking the empty blood bag away from my reach.

"Darren I don't want to hurt other people" I said out loud, fearing myself.

"I'm here to make sure, Candice" Darren said.

Placing his fingers on my chin. And leaned closer to my face, placing a quick kiss. As soon as he let go, I suddenly felt the need to kiss him again. I wanted to kiss him again. And I didn't ever feel the need to kiss Darren in my whole life. Actually it was the opposite. I wanted not to like Darren, but instead I realized I ended up loving Darren.

I felt fangs extend out of my gums at the thought of wanting Darren right now. My answer as to place my hands on my mouth to cover up.

I think Darren could see from my expression that my fangs had enlarged. And by his smirk I could tell he knew exactly why, and my feelings at this point. How? I had no idea.

"What are you smiling about?" I remarked out loud through my hands, covering my fangs.

"The reason why your fangs are growing" he said giving me another boyish smirk making him look so hot.

"And the reason is?" I asked with my eyebrows going up in curiosity.

Darren took a seat at a wooden chair near by my bed.

"Either because you want blood, which we know is not it... Or because you're thinking about something pleasurable probably something naughty?" he asked with a sexy smile making his sky blue eyes light up.

I stared at him blankly. Not knowing how to feel. He actually did figure me out. I started feeling shock.

"Okay, you got me" I laughed falling back into the pillows with a big sigh.

"I remember you saying something about, me being able to show you how much I love you, after you turned into a vampire" he chuckled.

I looked at him. A smirk taking place on my face. I knew exactly where he was going with this. My fangs were digging into my bottom lip, trying to hide my smile.

In a swift movement Darren was on top of me, with a boyish smile, making him look cute. I couldn't help but let a giggle out as I looked into his blue eyes. He pinned down my hands above my head with his hands, keeping his desired look on. He crashed his lips on mine.

We could both feel the desire and need to have our bodies next to each other. I knew it because, I could feel Darren's fangs extend too. Biting down on my bottom lip, as I let out a moan. Darren kissed my lips, licking the blood off my lip. I tugged on his bottom lip as one side of my fangs make a small hole on his bottom lip.

My strength was unbelieveable. As my wish to be on top of him, happened in one swift moment. Darren gave me a smile, as I became on top. Placing each one of my hands on each side of Darren's face. Crashing my lips hungrily for Darren's lips. I started tasting Darren's body from my piercing on his lip. Meanwhile he placed each of his hands on my hips. Making his hands travel up my back and down my waist.

I loved the sparks that flew when mine and his skin collided. And even though our bodies were cold, our lips felt hot when they were pressed together. A rush came over me, in delight.

I thought about how it felt so right being with Darren, Darren took a chance to flip us over again. His kisses sending butterflies as they travels south from my lips. Down to my neck, collarbone and then my chest. Sending hot trails of kissing prints. Darren went ahead and gave me my sinful pleasure.

I moaned out loud as soon as Darren broke the barrier of my skin, yet again. Hitting the nerve that sent pleasure through my body. Pressing his body into mine and saving the taste of my skin under his fangs. He kissed the pierced holes, as I felt my skin repair itself back together. Kissing me yet again.

I started unbuttoning his shirt. As he kissed my collarbone, making my breath hitch again. But Darren did the unthinkable breaking my heart. He stopped my hands as soon as I was on the last button of his shirt.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We can't go all the way" he said each word with pain in his voice.

"Why?" I asked. I was so ready right now.

He hovered over me, staring into my eyes with lust. I could see he wanted this badly as I did, right now.

"Because we aren't married yet" he said with distaste like poison in his mouth.

"SO?" I questioned. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"It's just a family tradition. Losing your virginity on our honeymoon after the wedding" he said getting off me.

"Wait!" I paused. "How do you know I'm even a virgin?"

He laughed. "That's the way it has to be. A vampire is very jealous and protective. I know you are because I made sure"

"What? 'You made sure?' What does that even mean?" I asked confused.

"It means exactly what I said. Remember, I had my people make sure of your safety, like Jacob" he stated like it was a duh factor.

He didn't want to talk about it any longer. As he walked out of the cellar.

His words played in my head 'That's the way it has to be'...

--------------Candice at the side!----------------

--------------music at the side!!!--------------