2~ Anger Involves Screaming

Buzzing sounds were annoying to my eardrums. Come to think of it, they sounded more like voices. When I finally got annoyed of the consist whispering, I opened my eyes and was instantly confused of my surroundings.

I was in an average sized room, which I did not recognize. Sunshine was pouring out of two windows that were on each side of the bed I was on. Everything in the room was a dark red color or black, the bed sheets, the curtains, the carpet, the painted walls, furniture, etc. I quietly got up and walked up to the balcony of one of the windows. The sun's ray felt warm and comforting, but I still had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I looked across the distance seeing buildings and lots of trees. Under the balcony, I counted about three floors down, was a street with people walking. I seriously was lost, no clue where in the world I was located.

My brain pounded as I tried to recall the last things that I did.

Realization hit me.

"$h!t!" I whisper shouted in alarm.

The stupid hot looking guy, took me from my home! He took me here! Without any permission or consent from my perspective.

"She's awake" I heard a voice say behind the door.

Just then I heard the creaking of a door open then close behind me.

"Candice?" a male voice asked. That voice sounded so familiar, like someone yesterday... Oh no, not that guy again!

I turned around and saw the guy who rudely barged into my home yesterday and ran away with me on his shoulder. He was in the room all right, but the strange part was his specific choice of staying in the shadows, where sunlight surprisingly didn't hit. I felt like a scared gazelle being eyeballed down by a hungry lion.

But I couldn't show him how he truly made me feel under his gaze, "Why am I here?! Who are you?!" I screamed in frustration. For all I knew he could be a sex crazy psychopath.

"Candice, calm down" he combated in a low growl.

"What do you mean calm down?! FVCK No! Answer me!" I exploded at him.

"Come over here then" he said swiftly pointing to the bed, the part where there was shade from sunlight.

"No! Why don't you come here instead?" I questioned him pointing towards the balcony, confused by his resistance towards sunlight.

"Candice!" I could see he was growing agitated too. "Come here or be ignored! Because I swear Candice-!" he shouted losing his patience.

I gave him a cold five second glare then obeyed and walked back inside the room sitting on the bed I was once on.

"Answer me right now because I swear I think my head is gonna explode from frustration" I confessed in a low threatening voice. I didn't care if I was getting on his nerves. I needed answers, and right now he was the headache forming behind my head.

"You are here because you are mine, sunshine!" his tone spilled with pure delusion and possessiveness. "So what I want from you, is something you no doubt will give me"

Oh no. I was stuck with a psychopath indeed.

"What's your problem?! I am not yours! You can't just treat me like a doll where you carry me over your shoulder and tell everyone I'm your toy!" I rejected the idea in pure fury.

I was independent. Not a slave to a douche bag.

"Candice do not raise your voice at me!" he screamed back at me. "I do not want to have a childish argument with you right now" he said suddenly cool and collective. "I have important matters to attend than this visit"

I gave him a 'wtf' look. Me childish? Well sorrryyyy I was the one kidnapped from my home without answers.

"Alright..." I said in a sharp uninviting tone. "Can I know your name then? Since you obviously know mine" I questioned.

"My name is Darren" he had started gazing at me, curiously. Probably surprised by how fast my mood had changed. I wasn't bipolar. At least I wasn't diagnosed with it, yet. Not that I knew of.

"Okay, Darren" I stated his name dramatically. "Bring me back home!" I ordered, growing angrier by the minute. "I demand you to!"

"I told you Candice, you're not going anywhere. Now you are mine and this is your home for now on" he announced and then got up, heading for the door.

"I not a piece of object you buy and keep!" I shouted behind him as he strolled to the door.

"You're right. You're my most valued and prized possession" he emphisized this statement with so much sex appeal. I could feel my cheeks grow warmer than usual.

Although, he didn't witness any response from me as he walked right out the door after stating his thoughts. I threw a lame attempt of a pillow at him, but it was too late.

"No, I'm not!" I growled frustrated and annoyed. But no one would hear me now.

I knew my life wasn't going to be the same anymore. Darren was waiting to play a game of cat and mouse with my existence.