Chapter 15

From the back I heard footsteps from behind of me, but I didn't dare to turn around. "Where are you going?" Noah yelled. 

"Home."  

"Stella, you don't even remember where you live." 

"As long as it is not here, I don't give a damn."  

~~~

I didn't exactly go looking for my real home but I didn't want to tell Noah that. Instead I went over to Alyson's. I know she is a wolf and I know I hate them right now, but I just want someone to talk to. I don't want to talk to Noah because I'm still pissed off at him.  

Alyson's parents went off to a vacation, I think, so Alyson was home alone. I was happy for that. I don't need to be in a house filled with werewolves. "So..." I trailed off looking anywhere but at Alyson. We were in the living room looking at different things for her party on Halloween, which was next week.  

She sighed, and then removed her gaze from the computer. "Stella, just because you found out that I'm a wolf that doesn't make me different than the person I was before. If I was as bad as you think werewolves are then you would be sitting here right now." she has a point. They are just the same people. Werewolf or not, If they really were that mean, they would've killed me already.  

Maybe even worst. 

"I'm sorry" I sighed with a pout. She only chuckled then went back to looking at the computer screen. I kind of felt better now since she said that. I'm not putting my guard down because of it, but I'm more welcoming. "Have you figured out what's your costume?" Alyson asked breaking the silence between us. I place my hand on my chin and began to think. 

What would I want to be? 

What would the old Stella want to be?  

Would the old me even think about dressing up for some Halloween party. "I don't know." I frowned slumping down on the couch. A smirk formed on my face as an idea came to mind. "Maybe I can be a vampire." I said winking at her. I watched in amusement as a scroll appeared on Alyson's face then it was replaced with a smirk. 

"You actually believe in vampires."  

"Well if werewolves are real, then why the hell not?" she chuckled as she shook her head at me. I wonder if vampires are real. At this point right now, I would believe that fairies are real right now. "Have you ever seen one?" I asked playing with the buttons on my shirt. Alyson looked up like she was thinking for an answer then turned to me. "No, and let's stop talking about them, please?" I rolled my eyes before nodding my head.  

Just then there were a knock on the door causing Alyson to growl. Before she could, I got up and walked towards the door. As I opened it, there standing was the twins. Now, I know Alyson hates Louis, so why would they be here. "Hello, little Miss. Brave." Louis said walking into the house. I glared at his back before motioning for Liam to walk in.  

Closing the door, I could already hear the bickering between the two best friends. "Why are you guys here?" I asked Liam as we walked towards the living room. As always he had a mellow look on his face. Nothing compare to Louis's always smiling and friendly face. "Alyson's parents aren't here." he simply said with a shrug. I raised my eyebrow at him so he can enlighten me. He chuckled before tapping my head. "Think of it, Stella. This is a pretty big house, Alyson is our best friend, and we're teenagers. Do I even have to continue?" I laughed at his comment as we walked into the living room. 

Louis was sitting right next to Alyson by her laptop and watching the different things on the screen. I really don't get those two. They bicker like a married old couple, but sit next to each other like happy lovers. I don't understand at all.