Friends Help No Matter What!

Start from the beginning

"We understand the danger." Irina adds. "There has already been one casualty. A priest who came to this town to check things out ahead of time was killed."  

Kyo and Kiba widen their eyes and look at each other. 

"We know who killed him." Kiba states. "Freed Selzen." 

"What do you mean Freed?!" Issei cries. 

"The stray priest killed him?" Rias says. 

Kyo nods. "It's true. He's got a holy sword too and he definitely knew how to use it." 

"Interesting that a stray priest would kill him." Xenovia says. "At least we know what we're up against. I appreciate the information you've shared, but don't involve yourselves further in our affairs. We'll take our leave." 

Xenovia and Irina then walk into the forest. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Later at the club room, Kiba walks towards the door. 

"Where are you going, Kiba?" Rias demands. "You do realize I will never permit you to leave me. Remember, you are a knight of the house of Gremory." 

"I know, President. And I'm sorry." Kiba then leaves the room. 

Kyo stands from the couch. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna go for drive." 

Rias nods as Kyo then heads out. Kyo sees his motorcycle parked nearby and climbs on. 

"Kiba

"Kiba...where are you?" Kyo revs his engine and zooms away. 

~There's gotta be a way to help Kiba. But how? And whose even gonna be willing to help me?~ Kyo looks up at the sky as stops at the edge of a cliff. ~Wait, that's it!~ 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo was sitting at a cafe with Charn and Indo in his human form. 

"Hey, Shadow." Kyo turns and sees Saji. "Got your call." 

"Spike." They both fist-bumped and sat down. "Glad you could make it." 

"So what's up?" Saji asks. Kyo then explained everything to him, making him stand in shock. "Hell no! Are you out of your mind?!" 

"No, I'm not." Kyo replies calmly. 

"You're insane!" Saji then notices there are other people around and sat down again. "You do realize that both our Presidents will punish us if we get involved with those holy swords, right? And you STILL wanna go out and destroy them? We'll be killed for sure!" 

Kyo sighs. "Look, Saji. I know that both Rias and Sona are gonna hand our asses to us on a silver platter, but Kiba's my friend. He's become a brother to me just as much as you and Issei. And if anything were to happen to him, Rias and I would never forgive ourselves. I may be just a pawn, but that doesn't stop me from doing the right thing."