Yeolhan

In this chapter, I will explain about Y/n's past life. When she was abused. When she 'killed' Taehyung and killed Jimin's mother. I hope you're not confused. But I hope you understand.

I am sorry if this is trash :'). I can't write a good story. Thank you love you!

P.s: I forgot Y/n's age so yeah. Just imagine it. Maybe years old since she is in college with Jimin.

Years ago, 2012

"Mr. Kim. Your wife is in labor. You need to be with her. Now!!" Mr. Kim's secretary said as Mr. Kim was busy dealing with a traitor. "I'll be there in a few minutes. This traitor needs to teach a lesson!" Mr. Kim said as he held up the metal bat, ready to hit the man.

"Mr. Kim we don't have time. Its now or you're late." His secretary said as he pulled Mr. Kim's arms.

Mr. Kim scoff and let go of the bat making it drop down and let out a sound of clang on the floor.

"Let's go. Namjoon, finish him up. I'm leaving for your mother" Mr. Kim said before grabbing his coat and left the room.

---

The nurse held the two babies in her arms, as she watch the mother of these two beings slowly dying. The doctor trued their best to keep her heart stable.

But as she doesn't know she's going to have twins, her strength wasn't enough. She wasn't strong enough.

When the nurse heard the flat line. Her heart was crushed. She was sad that the mother died and the father was nowhere to be seen in the area.

"Nurse... She couldn't make it.." The doctor said as he too looked sorry. "Its okay doctor." The nurse made sure not to say anything stupid.

Suddenly a man in black suit came to the room, while panting. "Where's my wife and my child?" The man asked the doctor and nurse. "Uhh, who might you be, Sir?" The doctor asked. "I'm here for Mrs. Kim Somi. She's my wife." Mr. Kim said.

The doctor and nurse's eyes widens in shock. "S-sir, she didn't make it.. Her body wasn't strong enough to push out these two babies" The nurse explained. Mr. Kim's eyes widen. Babies? There are two babies?

"What? So you're saying I have twins?" Mr. Kim was happy and at the same time sad. Because he had to send her daughter away at the age of 4.

"Here you go Sir. I am sorry for your lost.." The nurse bow and left.

While Mr. Kim was holding two babies that belonged to him. "James.. Please arrange the funeral for my wife.." Mr. Kim slowly said as he cried silently while holding his two babies.

---

'Funeral'

'Here lies loving wife and mother.

Lee Somi.

1985-2012'

The kids held each others hands, while the twins was sleeping peacefully. Mr. Kim had been quiet for the past weeks. If he wants to kill, he'll kill, if he wants to hunt, he'll hunt. He was emotionless. His feelings were gone as soon as he heard his loving wife for only a couple of years died. They were lovers since he'd met her. And they fell for each other unknowingly.

"Kids, let's go home. Let your father be alone right now.. He needs it" James said as he ushered the kids to go, while the guests already left.

"Mr. James, can we go eat? I'm hungry" Namjoon said as he held his stomach. "Sure, young master. But we need to shower and change first" James said as they got into the car. "Mr. Han, please pick up Mr. Kim after a couple of minutes" James said to Mr. Han the driver.

---

*CRASH*

*THUD*

*CRASH*

*CRACK*

Those noises were heard from the Master's bedroom. As the maids and the kids pass by their fathers room.

The babies were being taken care of by the head maid and Butler in the mansion. "Hyung, is Appa okay?" Namjoon asks his big brother. "Its okay Joonie keep doing your homework okay?" Jin said as tried to distract his brother.

Jin went out of their shared bedroom and tried to call his father. "Appa.." Jin knocked once on his door. He doesn't like seeing his father in this vulnerable state. He misses his mother too, who doesn't?

"Appa, please open the door. We're worried about you. Eomma is worried about you too. She wouldn't have like it if you were like this" Jin said trying to reason with his father. But nothing. But there is silence, therefore his father was listening.

"Appa, we miss you. Please come out.." Jin said as he leaned his head on the door.

When the door opens, Jin's face immediately went pale. "Appa! Mr. James! Please come!" Jin screamed out of his lungs. The maids came rushing with James. "Oh my god! Call the ambulance! Now!"

---

"He'll be okay. He just needs rest. He'll be okay by the morning." The doctor said before leaving. "Mr. James, please tell me what happened? I know Eomma didn't die from food poisoning." Jin said, James sighed.

"Young master.. Your mother gave birth last month" James said. "Wait what?! How did I not know about this!" Jin said. "Before getting into labor, your parents agreed to make the baby's gender a secret. Therefore, your mother wasn't prepared for it and she had to gave her last strength to the other baby.

Her body wasn't strong enough and her energy was drained. Her heart was fighting for her life, but unfortunately... Luck wasn't on out side that day. It stopped and she was gone. Your father and I were late because of some business matters.." James explained. Jin got it now.

Jin sighed. "No wonder I saw how big Eomma's belly was. I thought she gained weight" He chuckled.

"Your Appa and Eomma were lovers from the past. Your Appa fell in love with her, your Eomma used to be just a simple girl. Until your father took action and helped her... They.. Fell in love and got married... They were so happy until she had to go.." James explained.

"It's okay Mr. James, its no one's fault. If God decided to take her than its his choice" Jin said as he smiled.

"Good then, would you like to see you brother?" Mr. James said, "Sure! I'd love to"

---

'5 years later'

"Hyung! Let's play!" Taehyung said as he pulled Jin's hand. "Taehyung-ah, not today okay? Hyungs busy." Jin said as he cleaned his room. "But hyung, I'm bored!!" Taehyung whined.

"Kim. Tae. hyung. I'm busy, go ask Mr. James to play" Jin said as he's getting pissed. Taehyung sighed and walked out of the room. He felt lonely as if he was missing half of him. Well, his twin sister of course but he didn't know.

"Oh, Namjoon hyung.. Hello" Taehyung said. He is a bit scared of Namjoon since he's always had a cold expression on.

"Taehyung-ah.. You wanna play?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung beamed up when he heard that. "Yeah hyung! I wanna show you my new toys." Tae pulled Joons arms and led him to his room.