The Rise of Lady Matoi

Bancho Mako and Hel-Baka stood side by side ready for battle I'm there new Goku Uniform and Goku Uniform Driver.

Gamagori: "M-MANKANSHOKU!? HAKARIGOTO!?"

Nonon: "OH HELL NO! WHY DO THE FREAK AND THE SLACKER GET GOKU UNIFORMS!?"

Sanageyama: "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND IORI!?"

Iroi then explained that Mako's strength is completely maxed out when she wears a Goku Uniform compared to when she isn't, and that the only way Baka can control the Hel-Seed while not being an Inves was by using a Goku Uniform. Then the Giant cover tried to smash the ship again, but, it was slammed in the face by a shit ton of Extractors.

Mako & Baka: "9999 BARREL EMERGENCY RESCUE SUCTION DEVICE!"

The two of them then activated the Extractors, causing the Giant Cover to be ripped to shreds, saving all the people trapped inside.

Takahashi: "ALRIGHT! LET'S KICK SOME ASS!"

Yaki: "YEAH!"

The Elite and Armored Four, with Tsumugu, charged in with their Extractors and weapons ready for battle.

《SEVER THE FIBERS OF FATE》
HOME STRETCH
Episode 23:
The Hurricane before the End of The World

Ryuko and Satsuki were flying through the air with Y/n riding on Ryuko's back. Then Inumuta called via earpiece.

Inumuta: "I found out why Nui Harime's arms didn't regenerate. The Scissor Blade, Bakuzan and Lockseed Weapons can sever Life Fibers, ordinary Life Fibers. Some are tougher and can regenerate immediately, regardless of They've been cut through. Here's the thing though, if you cut those Life Fibers from both sides at the same time, or use a Lockseed Weapon, it stops them from regenerating. Dr. Matoi and Trik knew this, and that's why he made the Rending Scissors and Sengoku Driver."

Ryuko: "Wait! So if you have 2 Bakuzan's then-"

Inumuta: "They should work just like the Scissors. Maybe we should thank Ragyo for breaking it."

Satsuki: "Hardly. If anyone is to be thanked it's you Elites. You forged it into two blades."

Inumuta: "Then I guess we should be thanking Y/n and Baka too."

Y/n: "Wha?"

Inumuta: "We were going to put Bakuzan back together. But, it was Baka's idea to forge it into 2 blades. He said he got the idea from your Fresh Bujin Orange form."

Y/n: "Oh yeah. I kinda forgot about that. Good old times when we all hated eachother."

Senketsu: "Ryuko, Y/n! Look!"