Let's Talk About Fight Club!

Mako: "That was mean! All makin' us president without asking."

Our four heroes were walking down the halls of Honnōji Academy while talking to eachother.

Baka: "I don't know what you're talking about. I got a sweet deal out of this. Right Senpai?"

Y/n: "Yep."

Y/n thoughts: "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Ryuko: "Don't worry. The important thing is, our Fight Club's all set up now."

Mako & Y/n: "*Sad noises*"

Ryuko: "As soon as we start beating the other club presidents, our Club's gonna get more respect, and then your rep here's gonna skyrocket! We'll even get a better place to live!"

Mako: "I know, BUT I DON'T WANNA BE PRESIDENT! WAAAAHHHH!"

Mako cried to the heavens while Y/n wallowed in his own sadness.

Baka: "So! When should we have our Date, Sen~pai~?"

Y/n: "I'm starting to think this club was a bad idea."

《SEVER THE FIBERS OF FATE》Episode 7: Bancho Mako & Black Baka!?Let's Start Fight Club!

Episode 7: Bancho Mako & Black Baka!?
Let's Start Fight Club!

Ryuko: "WHAT'S UP!"

Ryuko yelled as she slammed her Fight Club board infront of her.

Ryuko: "I'm Ryuko Matoi, and this is my partner, Y/n, L/n, Bujin, members of the Fight Club. Maimu Okurahama, and Deguchi Masashi, president and vice president of the Folk Dance Club. We're here to fight you and take your uniform!"

Y/n: "HELL YEAH! Shredding some uniforms will get me out of my bad mood!"

Maimu: "Keep dreamin'!"

Deguchi: "We're gonna dance on your corpses!"

Suddenly a boom box that was next to a sleeping Mako and cheering Baka, started playing folk dancing music.

Maimu & Deguchi: "HIGH SPEED MAYIM MAYIM!"

The camera zoomed out revealing that the whole club had grabbed hands and formed a giant circle around the two of them.

Maimu & Deguchi: "LET'S DANCE!"

They all then started dancing in a circle around Ryuko and Y/n.

Y/n: "This is going on my really weird fight list."

Ryuko: "Ha, you're gonna have to do more than dance if you wanna beat us!"