Tardies? Not Allowed Today

《SEVER THE FIBERS OF FATE》Episode 4 Part 3: Tardies? Not Allowed Today, 30 Minutes Remaining!?

Episode 4 Part 3: Tardies? Not Allowed Today, 30 Minutes Remaining!?

O

ur heroes slowly but surely traversed the obstacle course in the armored bus as it was shot at by civilians on all sides.

Ryuko: "THEY'RE NOT LETTIN' UP!"

Y/n: "THANK GOD FOR ARMOR PLATING!"

Miako: "TIME FOR A COUNTERATTACK!"

Ryuko & Y/n: "WITH WHAT!?"

Baka: "WITH THIS!"

Baka then leaned next to Maiko and slammed on a big red button. Behind them a mounted turret rose from under Mako and planted it's self above the bus.

Mako: "Oh!"

Mako then gently pushed down the triggers, causing the gun to fire at rapid speed. When the bullets caused the condos to explode.

Mako: "HAHA! Y/N, RYUKO, YOU GOTTA GET UP HERE AND TRY THIS!"

Ryuko: "GET DOWN, MAKO! IT'S NOT SAFE!"

Y/n: "DON'T LISTEN TO HER! FIRE THAT THING WITH RECKLESS ABANDON!"

Mako didn't listen to ether of them as she was in her own little world. They then looked up to see an elderly couple holding a rocket launcher.

Baka: "R.P.G!"

Ryuko: "RETRACT THE TURRET!"

Baka hit the button again, causing the turret to lower back into the bus.

Y/n: "OH OK MOTHER FUCKER! THAT'S IT!"

Y/n then jumped up and stood on top of the buss's roof.

Ryuko: "Y/N!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? YOU'LL GET YOURSELF KILLED!?"

Y/n: "NO ONE FIRES ROCKETS AT ME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

Y/n then took his Melon Defender from his back and held it on his right arm.