BECAUSE TRIGGER PART: 2

Yaki: "TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR THE EPIC CONCLUSION TO THIS EXECUTION SPECIAL!"

Yaki yelled as she gave a cute pose.

Voice: "AAAANNNNDDDD! CUT!"

Yaki then turned towards Baka and Y/n with a fierce glare. She then spoke with venom in her words.

Yaki: "You Bastards!"

Baka jumped and ran behind Y/n as he held up his Musou Saber and Pineapple flail. Yaki closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before looking cute again.

Yaki: "Sorry! I kinda lost my temper there!"

Y/n: "You call that loosing your temper?"

Baka: "She's very two faced. People who have worked with her say, 'When there's a camera on her, she'll be the nicest person you'll ever know. But as soon as that camera's off, she'll rip you in half.'"

Yaki: "Now where did you hear that rumor, Baka sweetie?"

Baka: "Yobun-Chan."

Yaki: "That Bitch Is Fucking Dead!"

Baka: "See?

Y/n: "Yep. Definitely two faced."

Yaki: "ANYWAY! We need to set up for your next episode! I hope you two will be here on time so we don't have to waste another trap."

Y/n: "Ha! A chance to show even more of my awesomeness to this whole Island! I would miss It for the world!"

Baka: "I won't miss it either! Because I follow Senpai everywhere he goes! Even without him knowing!"

Y/n: "Yeah!... Wait! What!?"

Yaki: "ALRIGHT THEN! I'll see you next fall!"

Y/n: "... Oh I get it! It's cause we fell in here!"

Yaki: "Nope!"

Yaki then pulled a lever that was next to her, causing the ground under Y/n and Baka to spring up and launch them out of the under ground kitchen.

Yaki: "HOPE YOU HAVE A LANDING STRATEGY! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

Y/n flying away: "YOU BIIIIITCH!!!!"

《SEVER THE FIBERS OF FATE》Episode 5: Because Trigger! Part 2!

Episode 5: Because Trigger! Part 2!

Y/n: "I'm going out for a walk."

Mankanshokus: "OK!"

Y/n walked out of the Mankanshoku Household with a smile on his face. He tilted his head upwards and stared at the stars as her walked. His smile slowly faded as let out a sigh.

Y/n: "Ryuko looked troubled during dinner. Plus she didn't eat really eat anything. I should have asked her if she was ok..."

Y/n then reached into his pocket and pulled out the damaged Bujin Orange Lockseed. He looked at it for a moment before quoting something.