Trigger 101!

Senketsu: "Hi, everyone! And thank you for reading "Sever The Fibers Of Fate" up to this point! My name is Kamui Senketsu and I love iron errererrr Being Ironed! And I am a sentient Sailor Uniform! Welcome to the Preview/Recap Episode of what Rex considers to be Season 2! Now for the Recap you all knew was going to happen eventually. Ready? LET'S BEGIN!"

《RECAP NARRATED BY SENKETSU AT HYPER SPEED!》

Ryuko Matoi is searching for her Father's Killer, someone with a half pair of giant scissors. She arrives at Honnōji Academy where she meets our main protagonists, the Hyper Active, Mako Mankanshoku, the Inves Human Warlord, Y/n L/n Bujin, and the Yandere Fanboy of Y/n, Baka Hakarigoto. She also meets Satsuki Kiryuin, the Student Council President. Satsuki plans to conquer all the schools in Japan using Goku Uniforms and diffrent Drivers given to her by the mysterious Ryoma Sengoku. Goku Uniforms are clothing that contain Life Fibers and that can unleash the Human Body's special abilities. Drivers are devices made by Ryoma Sengoku, after he stole the original plans from Y/n's Father Trik Le Shadow-mend also known as Bujin Gaim, these devices allow almost anyone to transform into armored versions of themselves with intense and extremely powerful abilities. BUT when Ryuko found me, Kamui Senketsu, She gained the Power to fight Satsuki and her vile clubs along with Y/n, like, Boxing! Wrestling! Disciplinary Trap Development, Yandere Stalking, Cooking, Gardening, Rakugo, 100 Poets, Knife Throwing, Nanjing Lily, etcetera, etcetera! Then there was an Election/Battle Royal where all the clubs had to fight eachother.

Y/n in distance: "WHICH WAS TOTAL BULLSHIT!"

And at the end of that, Ryuko and Y/n had to battle the against Elite Four. They defeats Ira Gamagori, Houka Inumuta, and Nonon Jakuzure, then Y/n defeats Uzu Sanageyama once again, but before Ryuko can fight him, a man and girl named Sigurd, or Sid for short, and Nui Harime appeared. Nui was the person with the other Scissor Blade who killed Ryuko's father Isshin Matoi. And Sid was the one who killed Y/n's Father, Trik Le Shadow-mend, and Mother, Gina L/n, after raping her. And then the two of them turn into monsters. Then Y/n dissapeared to his old home, goes insane and begins questioning if he's a Really a Human or just an Inves. AND THEN! Satsuki Decides that it's time to complete her conquest of Japan's Schools and puts her Kansai School Raid Trip into Action. At the same time Ryoma Sengoku, the owner and creator of the massive company, Yggdrasil, found Y/n and made a deal that he would help Satsuki for Sid's life. But the schools weren't their only target. OH, NO! She was really going after Nudist Beach, a rebel organization that opposes the Kiryuin and Sengoku Clans. I was chopped to pieces, so Ryuko gets a motorcycle and heads to Kansai to same me. Then she gets into an epic battle with Y/n, Smack-dab in the middle of Osaka! But, with her words of Wisdom and a bit of Baka's help, she brings him back to his senses before beating the shit out of him! WHICH BRINGS US TO THIS EPISODE, Where the mystery of Life Fibers and Bujin Gaim's secret Project will be revealed! Ah hahaha! I'm sure you all groaned when you read "Preview/Recap Episode," but have faith! Thanks to Kill La Kill's Lightning Pacing and Rex's amazing writing skills, our Preview fit right in the Recap and the Recap fit right in the Prologue. Now let the episode begin properly! BY IGNORING HOW SATSUKI AND RYOMA LEFT THE SCENE AT THE ENDING OF THE LAST EPISODE AND PUTTING THEM IN A HELECOPTER THAT IS SLOWLY FLYING AWAY!