Hip! Hip! Hurray! Part: 1

Satsuki: "TODAY, WE EMBARK ON THE COMPLETE OVERHAUL OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL!"

Satsuki stood on a stage with the Elite Four, infront of Honnōji Academy's students and yelled her speech.

Satsuki: "IF YOU PARTICIPATE YOU WILL HAVE FREE REIGN TO ATTACK YOUR PEERS! THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON WEAPONS OR TACTICS! THOSE WHO SURVIVE WILL MEET HERE IN SEVEN DAYS! THESE SURVIVORS WILL THEN FIGHT TO CLAIM THEIR SOCIAL STANDING! A FIGHT FOR CHANGE! AN ELECTION IN THE FORM OF A BATTLE ROYALE!"

Ryuko glared as Mako and Baka's mouths widened in awe.

Ryuko: "Election, my ass."

Meanwhile Y/n was giggling to himself with a evil smile.

Satsuki: "UNLIKE TRADITIONAL ELECTION, YOU WILL NOT CHOOSE SOMEONE TO REPRESENT YOU! YOU WILL REPRESENT YOURSELF! YOUR STATUS! YOUR STRENGTH! YOUR WAY OF LIFE! IN SEVEN DAYS, AT 8:30 AM, THE SURVIVORS WHO HAVE ASSEMBLED HERE WILL HAVE A SUDDEN DEATH RUNOFF! AND IF YOU EMERGE VICTORIOUS... I WILL PERSONALLY GRANT YOU A BRAND-NEW GOKU UNIFORM! NOW, STUDENTS OF HONNŌJI ACADEMY, FIGHT!"

Y/n: "Finally... Something worth my True Power."

《SEVER THE FIBERS OF FATE》

Episode 8: The Winds of Fighting Spirit! What's Y/n doing?

Suddenly a giant red cocoon wrapped around the Top of Honnōji Academy's Tower. Meanwhile, Ryuko, Mako and Baka were standing next to Mikisugi as he explained.

Mikisugi: "That cocoon's made of finely chopped Life Fibers, rotating at about a hundred meters per second. You can stab it, shoot it, nuke it. That dammed thing's pretty much impenetrable. Even with Senketsu's or Y/n's help, I doubt you even scratch that thing."

Ryuko: "I thought this was gonna be my chance to get at her. But no, she's gotta whip everyone up into a frenzy and sit in her bubble."

Mikisugi: "It's all apart of the plan
She rules this place with an iron fist. Of she knew as soon as she took herself out of the equation, it'd be anarchy. See?"

The two of them looked below from their classroom to see all the students fighting like crazy. But suddenly something else in a large crowd of brawling students caught their attention.

Sengoku Driver: "FRESH BUJIN ORANGE ARMS! JIMBER LEMON! BOILING BLOOD! SHINING WITH HONOR! HA HA!"

*KABOOOM!*

The class room suddenly shook with the giant explosion. Most of the students stopped fighting and looked to where the explosion occurred, only to hear evil menacing laugher.

???: "AHHH HAHAHAHAAA AAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!"

The dust the cleared revealing Y/n in his Jimber form with a Sonic Arrow in both of his hands standing on top of giant pile of students that just had their Goku Uniforms shredded off.