They decided to go to a cafe near the hospital.

" My name is Shin Sohyun." the girl was sitting opposite from the three.

" So...Sohyun, your mother, you and your small sister separated with your father?" jimin asked.

She nodded, " My father used to work in this courier company-."

" Dxl?" jungkook asked.

" Y-yes. Then it suddenly closed down and he became unemployed and after that.....he didn't find any jobs." she continued, " So, my mom got tired of his act since the bills weren't being paid and he used be drunk everyday. She decided to take us away from dad."

Rosé gave a deep sigh.

" You didn't contact with him after that?" Jimin said.

" No, my mother would kill me." she sipped her coffee.

" Oh."

" By the way, how did you guys know my dad?" Sohyun turned to them.

The three of them shared a look.

" Actually," Rosé spoke up, " we are working in this Dxl courier case. Not to be that interrogator type but do you know anything about your dad's work?"

Sohyun took a deep sigh, " Yeah, i do."

" Like what Sohyun." Jimin asked.

She looked at them but spoke up, " I was a kid but still i was the elder kid. I knew what was going on in our family and all that. I even knew dad was having problems with the money. One day, i heard him on the phone. He was talking about doing some work for Mr.San? Song or son?"

" Mr.Son." Jungkook said.

" Yeah, it was Mr.Son and i knew doing it would bring him lots of money."

Rosé scrunched her brows.

" Dad did whatever the work was and treated us with pizza for the first time. He even paid all the bills. I felt happy after so long but it was still suspicious. Then dad started coming home drunk at night." she teared up a little.

" Oh god." Rosé said to herself.

" One night he came home drunk as always but this time he was crying. We all were shocked and asked what happened. Then he confessed about the work he did." she gulped.

The three of them were silent.

" Dad said he had murdered this man. This rich man just like that Mr.Son! Saying I killed Mr. Kim or something i guess. But you guys might have already known." she was trying to control her tears.

" Yes, Sohyun. We knew it already." Jimin looked serious.

They went back to the hospital and informed to the counter about Shin Shidong's guardian. After they had finished with the talk they were ready to bid farewell to Sohyun.

" Sohyun-ssi, don't worry about your dad. Just focus on your studies." Jungkook said to the girl.

" Yes, thankyou so much Mister. Also, thankyou for reaching out to us." Sohyun bowed to them.

" It's our pleasure. Take care of your mother and sister, okay?" Rosé hugged her.

" Okay, i will." she smiled and climbed inside the taxi, " Goodbye!" she waved.

The three of them waved at her and she was gone. They also got inside their car.

" So, it was Mr.Son's doing this time too." Rosé was in the back seat.

" I wonder how many more people like Bobby and Mr.Kim has he murdered." Jungkook said in an angry tone.

" You know guys...." Rosé came forward right in the middle of the two guys seat, " i think we have to tell this to Irene."

"What??" Jungkook looked at her.

" We witnessed her father's death right infront of our eyes but decided to shut up. And now we even did a secret investigation behind her back AND found the killer. Doesn't she has the right to know?" Rosé looked to Jungkook.

He opened his mouth, " I mean-."

"She's right, Jungkook." Jimin cut him, " You guys have come this far. We can't let Irene in the dark."

Jungkook just sighed, " Yeah, well that might be for the best. Let's tell it to Irene."
.
.
the truth is always bitter.
.
.

hey guys, if some of you are confused i just want to clear this:

The night Rosé and Jungkook witnessed the murder, Shin Shidong stabbed Mr.Kim who is Irene's dad.

So, Rosé and Jungkook knew it was Mr.Kim who got killed and they NOW know Shin Shidong was Paid by Mr.Son to Kill.

If you still have questions, feel free to comment.👉

lets meet in the next chapter, NyeongAn💕