Chapter 13

"He did not just..." Willie started to say before Joey interrupted saying, "He just did!" "I hope he's okay down there," Johnny said. "Wait a minute," Willie exclaimed, "we didn't find anyone to watch Tinkles!" "I already took care of that," Joey said.

Suddenly, a car arrives in the parking lot. The window rolls down revealing Troy, Dennis's oldest cousin. "Hey everyone," Troy said. "Troy, you came all the way out here just to watch our dog?" Johnny asked. "Of course," Troy replied, "after Uncle Joey told me what happened, I wanted to help."

"Are your brothers here too?" Johnny asked. "Yeah, they're in the back," Troy said as he rolled down the back window revealing Connor and Parker. "Hey Uncle Johnny," they both said. "Good to see you guys," Winnie said, "sorry about scaring you guys last time we met." "It's fine," Parker replied, "we kinda deserve it for the way we were treating Dennis."

Suddenly, a loud noise came from the hole. Everyone ran back to it, including Troy, Connor and Parker. When they arrived back at the hole, there was a stairway leading into it. Dennis was standing at the top waiting for them. He smiled when he saw his cousins.

"Hey guys," Dennis said, "thanks for agreeing to watch Tinkles while we're down in the underworld." "It's the least we could do after you saved our lives 3 years ago," Connor said, "good luck down there." "Thanks," Dennis said, "c'mon guys, we've got some work to do." After that, everyone walked down the staircase into the underworld. "I hope we can win this," Vivien said. "We will," Dennis said. "No matter what it takes."