Chapter 8

"Why are we out here again?" Willie asked. "I just wanted to spend some alone time with my favorite sibling," Winnie responded. "Then why am I here?" Asked Vivien. "We needed 3 people for this and Dennis wasn't home," Winnie answered. "I still can't believe it's been over 2 years since I framed..." "Dennis!" Winnie yelled. "Yes Winnie, thank you for finishing my sentence," Vivien said. "No, I mean look!" Winnie said as she pointed at Dennis, who was laying unconscious on the ground.

"Oh my gosh!" Willie said as the 3 of them ran over to see if he was ok. Vivien checked his pulse. "He's still alive," she said. Winnie sighed in relief. "I wonder what happened to him," Willie said, "Vivien, can't witches read minds?" "Yes," she responded as she put her hand on Dennis's forehead. When she was done, her eyes widened.

"What's is it?" Winnie asked. "He was battling a stone creature named Colossus!" Vivien said nervously. "Who's Colossus?" Willie asked. "I don't know," Vivien responded, "but right now, we need to get Dennis to a hospital ASAP!" "Yes ma'am," the two werewolves said.

They entered the hotel and showed Dennis to Ericka. She was shocked to see him unconscious. "Is he ok?" she asked nervously. "Yes but we need to get get him to a hospital," Winnie replied. "Ok then," Ericka said as she picked up Dennis, "I'll call Johnny."