• Hell Yes •

Ginny

I pecked Harry on the cheek, "I'll see you in the common room."

Harry smiled back and nodded, shoving his hand into his right pocket and flexing his hand over and over as he walked out of the great hall.

I frowned, Did Harry hurt his hand?

I shrugged, I'll ask him about it later, and went back to my food.

It's been a week since we've all returned to Hogwarts from christmas break and everything's starting to settle back down.

Students are slipping back into their school routines, you know - Complaining about teachers, making out with each other, complaining about classes, hooking up with each other, complaining about how little sleep they get, proposing to each other- that reminds me...

I glance up from my dinner, glancing at the slytherin table. Malfoy's staring at Hermione, naturally. I rolled my eyes at the two of them before Hermione slid off the bench, saying, "I'm gonna tell Draco the good news."

I smiled at her and squeezed her hands, "He'll be so happy for you, Hermione."

She flushed slightly, grinning, "I hope so. I'll be in the library if you need me."

"Go get 'em girl," I yelled at her as she walked away.

Malfoy's eyes were following her and he made to get up as soon as she passed through the doors to the great hall.

I stood, marching to the doors, following out an unsespecting blond.

"Hey blondie," I called, "Wait up."

Malfoy sighed, hanging his head before turning around, giving me an annoyed look, "Weaslette, how nice to see you. Now, if you'll excuse me, Hermione's waiting for me in the library, so..."

He starts walking.

"Yeah, yeah, you two are so in love that you can barely function without each other, I get it," he glared at me and I brushed him off, "I need to talk to you."

"Can't it wait-" He began, rubbing the back of his neck and glancing at the steps.

I glared at him, "Look, it'll only take a minute. I just want you to realize how lucky you are to have Hermione. You do realize that, don't you?"

He paused his fidgeting, nodding slowly, "I do. I do realize that."

I blinked startled at his honesty, "I'm not here to threaten you or anything, I've already done that numerous times," he began to walk away, "The point is that I wanted to make sure you knew what you had so that you don't lose it."

Malfoy turned to me, "What are you trying to say?"

I shrugged, "Why don't you grow a pair and propose?"

He looked at me hard, "First of all, I'll have you know that I've already got everything planned out for that and it's going to happen tonight. Maybe if you'd let me get to Hermione then I'd be back here telling you where your spot is while I'm proposing, which, by the way, is hiding in the bushes," I blushed, but my mouth was hung open. He wasn't stopping, he looked angry, "Second, why don't you stop criticizing me on how long i'm taking to propose and talk to your bloody boyfriend!"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I shook my head slightly, "I-I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Really?" Malfoy stalked toward me, his signature smirk pressed in place, "So you're telling me this whole seeking me out to try and yell at me for not proposing to Hermione soon has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you're pissed off at your boyfriend that you've been with for the past two years, who you have loved since you were little isn't taking a hint and proposing?"

I glared at him, "Screw you, fine, go live your happily ever after with Hermione and propose to her, see if I care when, how, or if you propose because I don't!"

I brush past him and march up the steps cursing him and Harry every other step.

I turn around and see a smug look on his face and I immediately curse at him, that prick. Probably only said all of that stuff to get a rise out of me.

When the portrait finally let me in I practically slammed it shut, "Harry Potter I-"

I was cut off by lack my own lack of air.

I couldn't breathe.

"Harry," I whispered.

Harry was down on the ground while the rest of Gryffindor house created a half circle behind him, all grinning like mad people.

Harry's face was red and his hand that was holding the red box was shaking slightly, but his smile. Oh I loved that smile, the bashful, unmoved, innocent smile.

"Ginny," He breathed, clearing his throat before continuing, "Ginny, you're such an amazing person and I don't know what I did to deserve a girl like you. I've had some bad luck in my life but you. You have made me the luckiest guy at hogwarts."

His face heated up more as he opened the box and said, "Ginevra Weasley, will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?"

My face felt like It was being ripped in half I was smiling so big. I threw myself into his arms, laughing, "Hell yes."

• • •
So this is definitely like the third time I've said this is the last chapter and guess what, this isn't the last chapter.

Shocked?

You shouldn't be.

One more (probably) sorry guys, this story just keeps running further and further and I'm trying to catch it lol.