• Go On, Lovebirds •

Hermione

Malfoy, I thought, Hoping legilimency would work it's magic again.

Granger? His voice rang in my head.

Yup, you wanna let me in? I rolled my eyes, I really need to ask him for the password.

Uh, kind of busy at the moment, I didn't miss the humor in his voice.

I sighed, Will you give me the password then?

He sighed, Fine, it's firewhiskey.

The portrait, who had been glaring at me throughout my entire conversation with Malfoy finally growled at me, "Look, Gryffindor, you either tell me the password or you get lost-"

"Firewhiskey," I said, without emotion.

That seemed to stun him. He hesitated before scoffing, allowing the portrait to swing open.

I hesitantly made my way inside, less intimidated than last time. There had been almost the entire Slytherin house in the common room, all of them with cruel eyes.

"Granger?" A voice called out as I stood, panicking which staircase led to Malfoy's dorm.

I spun to see Pansy sprawled on the sofa in the common room, Astoria sleeping, leaning against Pansy's legs, which I could tell pissed Pansy off.

Pansy shoved Astoria, causing her upper body to slump over the armrest of the sofa.

She didn't even stop snoring. 

"Pansy, nice to see you again," I smiled.

She nodded and stood, "Yeah, yeah, you too," she gave me a curious look, "What are you doing here?"

I sighed, "I have to do Harry's rounds tonight and I was going to ask Draco if he wanted to come with."

"You have no idea where his dorm is, do you?" She smirked.

I shrugged, "All I remember is waking up in his bed with a pounding headache."

She grinned, "It was that good?"

I frowned at her until I processed exactly what she was implying, I gasped, "Oh no we didn't-" I froze, did we? Did we have sex while I was drunk and I forgot about it?

Pansy laughed, "Chill out, Granger. Draco'd never take advantage of you like that. Mostly because he'd want you to remember every second of it-"

I held up my hand, "Oh Merlin, please stop."

"Come on, I'll show you to his and Blaise's dorm," she smirked and led me up a staircase off to the side of the common room.

The higher we climbed, the louder the voices got.

"-Granger if it weren't for you, you bloody twat!"

"I told you I thought I would make it!"

"And yet here we are, Blaise!"

I shot Pansy a look, she shrugged.

She threw open the door and immediately burst into laughter.

"Don't you two know how to knock?" Blaise yelled.

I looked around Pansy's shoulder and immediately slapped my hand over my mouth.

Blaise was stuck inside a bar stool.

His head was through two of the chair legs while his legs were sort of in the splits position. He swung his head around to glare at me.

Malfoy was sitting on the edge of his bed, his legs propped on top of the stool Blaise was stuck in. He was grinning like a lunatic.

"Do I want to ask?" Pansy smirked.

Malfoy stood and made his way over to us, grinning the entire way.

"He's drunk. I messed with him and made a bet with him that if he could crawl through the legs of the chair I'd pay him a couple galleons," he explained.

I looked back at Blaise, "Does he know how to crawl? It looks like he tried to do gymnastics while he was underneath it."

Malfoy shrugged, "He's been stuck like that for the past hour."

"You did get pictures of this, right?" Pansy grinned.

Malfoy pulled a handful of magical pictures out of his robe pocket.

The pictures moved as he shuffled through them, most of them were of Blaise yelling, if you looked hard enough you could make out the curse words he used as he mouthed them.

On the last one Blaise showed the camera his favorite finger.

"You realize there are several spells you could use to fix this, right?" I asked Malfoy.

He immediately stopped laughing and widened his eyes at me.

It was the quiet before the storm.

"WHAT!?" Blaise shouted, "YOU TOSSER, YOU SAID THERE WEREN'T ANY SPELLS TO REVERSE IT! YOU SAID WE HAD TO 'WAIT IT OUT'!"

Malfoy gave me an exasperated look.

I shrugged, "Whoops."

"Pans, you wanna fix this while we talk?" Malfoy sighed.

Pansy rolled her eyes, "Go on, lovebirds."

She winked at me and pulled out her wand, walking over to Blaise.

"NO! NOT HER. ANYONE BUT HER!" Blaise screamed.

"Oh shut up you wanker," Pansy exclaimed.

Malfoy led the way out of the dorm room, "So, no offense or anything but uh- what are you doing here?"

"I have to take Harry's rounds tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?," I shrugged, my cheeks heating up.

He looked almost shocked, "Uh- yeah, sure," he grins, "That keeps me away from the dorm for a while at least."

I rolled my eyes at him as we made our way through the common room, "You're a terrible friend, you realize that right?"

He was about to retort when a high pitched voice interrupted him, "Drake? I'm cold, can you come over here and warm me up?"

Both of us spun to see Astoria smiling, her eyes closed as she tried her best to adjust herself into the sexiest sleeping position.

"Uh," Malfoy looked at me quickly before looking back at Astoria, "Sorry, Astoria. I'm doing rounds with my girlfriend. Although a blanket would warm you up just fine."

Astoria's eyes immediately flew open and narrowed in on me. She quickly smiled, "Maybe when you come back, then."

Malfoy and I made it to the portrait before I yelled back, "Only in your dreams!"

Malfoy rolled his eyes at me, his lips twitched, "Come on, Granger."

• • •
Lol this part wasn't supposed to be nearly this long. Oh well.

Oh my word, you guys are gonna love the next chapter. It's already written but I'm waiting to post it tomorrow. Don't let me forget lol.