#21 - Instant Attraction

"Chloe don't make me go!"

"But it's her BIRTHDAY! You have to come?"

You really didn't want to. It was her cousins Emma's birthday. You'd only met Emma a fraction of times, and the times you had you'd loved her. But you doubted she wanted you at her birthday dinner with her family. Your best friend Chloe being her cousin didn't help your case, as she was trying to get you out more to set you up... And you hated it. You didn't need help, a relationship would come around if it did, and there was no need to force it. You weren't going, end off.

--------------------

You were sat with Emma and the girls fiddling with the hem of your dress. You couldn't believe they'd managed to convince you; but the promise of no setting up for a month was too irresistible.

All night you'd turn to find a man in the other side of the room looking at you and smiling. You couldn't help but smile back at his cheeky winks and smirks before his attention went back to the group of boys in front of him. You felt like a school girl with a crush as butterflies erupted in your stomach when he glanced at you, catching him secretly out the comer of your eye whilst you conversed with the ladies about anything and everything.

One of the little girls - Sophie - came up to you with a picked flower handing it out. Her arm extended high as she stretched to reach you. You smiled thankfully, accepting the rose and smelling it. It did smell beautiful, and you picked her up placing her on your lap as she fiddled with the ring firmly on your finger. Her dress all crumpled underneath her but you didn't mind, as she rested her head on your shoulder cuddling up for awhile, her mother smiling gently at you both.

Before you knew it, 2 girls had dragged you to dance with them, Emma's dad following and waltzing with you. Mr Hiddleston spun you around before leaning you back and chuckling. You felt your dress swaying outwards as you moved, following his lead as you didn't have a clue how to dance.

He looked at you with a mischievous glance before stopping and winking.

"My son that would happily teach you to dance properly. He loves it, hips like a god. Wait here."

You stood dumbfounded. You just looked around confused before you felt two hands on your hips, and swivelling in their arms you were face-to-face with one of the most beautiful men you'd ever met. It was him.

His eyes were so blue you could get lost in them. His cheekbones were prominent, and you thought you could cut yourself if you ever got the chance to touch them. His hands were firm yet gently, as one ran up your arm gripping your in his own. The other rested at your waist as he leant down to your ear. Your heart started beating faster, your eyes subconsciously fluttering closed as he began to sway you side to side.

"It's Tom, by the way."

"Y/N"

It came out as a whisper immediately, his cheek still resting next to yours. His breathe hit your neck sending a jolt if pleasure down your spine.

You spend what felt like hours like this, noting the looks you received from his family members as you moved around. He'd occasionally mumble at you, but you couldn't concentrate on a word he said. You were too lost on the way he held you, or looked at you. The fact he'd stayed with you.

After you finished dancing he took you to the end of the garden. The resort Emma had booked had a patio style area at the end, looking out to a river.

The moons light glistened as it hit the water. Each little wave colliding slightly, bouncing off each other. The light reflected over only half his face, his features standing out even more. It was beautiful, the way he stood and his structure. You didn't realise you were cold until a sharp gust of wind came through. Your dress flew up slightly and a surprised gasp hit your lips. Your hands flew out, grabbing the material and pushing it down. You mentally cursed Chloe for her choice on dress. The chiffon and silk underlay was becoming a regretful decision. The bar in front of you hit your stomach in an attempt to stop the flowing clothing.

You felt a heavy layer placed on your shoulders, and you turned your body to see Tom without his blazer on. His shirt was a midnight blue, tight and well fitting making your fingers twitch with need to help those buttons relax. He wasn't overly muscly but he certainly wasn't a stick; he was the perfect size. He rolled up his sleeves scruffily, before placing an arm either side of your body. The muscles making your legs weak as he gripped the bar your back was now forced against, his stomach meeting yours. The friction wasn't ignored, as he leant down to ghost his lips against your own but not leaning in. You felt a pang of hurt through to your toes as he just looked into your eyes, until you decided on a bold decision.

You tiptoed to his lips, your arms looping around his neck as your lips met in a dance, the passion being emitted through every move they made in sync. He grasped your waist, pulling you closer to his chest as he let out a quiet moan. The vibrations of his throat coming through to you as you did the same. You felt weightless, as you continued this for awhile, pulling on any part of his shirt you could. You could feel eyes on you, and you knew he must of too as he faltered and let your lips go. You whimpered as you lost contact, before his forehead rested on yours, and you saw his family grouped up at the back of the building watching and clapping. A few men shouting "GET IN TOM" and the girls whistling made you hide your face in his chest with embarrassment. He only chuckled at you, planting a soft kiss to the top of your head and tilting your chin to with a finger.

"Let me take you to dinner, Darling?"

For once, you thanked Chloe and her matchmaking; because you knew this was the start to a beautiful relationship.