16

I spent the rest of the day dreading the night to come. I knew that if I were to try and back out Jungkook would think it was because of last night.
I didn't want him to carry that guilt around, but I also didn't want to risk anymore awkward situations with Jimin. Part of me knew I should probably tell Jungkook, but everything was so strained between us; I didn't want to make it any worse.

I brushed the thoughts aside and picked up my bag to meet Jungkook in the lobby; he promised me lunch today to talk about everything. I need to get my head together. Everything has been in the air lately and I need to be grounded, just for a bit.

When I met Jungkook in the lobby, he quickly rushed to the passenger door to open it for me.

"You look amazing, babe," He smiled at me.

I looked down at what I was wearing. I was just wearing a pastel pink blouse and nude brown pants. I paused to look at him confused, "I was wearing this since this morning."

He froze, "W-Well, uh, I didn't- I was - I didn't
have the chance earlier..." He drifted off. He awkwardly opened the door for me and we drove to the lunch spot in silence.

During the ride, I didn't pay much attention to the silence, I was too busy figuring out the billion
ways tonight could go wrong.

Way 1, he might try to hit on me with Jungkook there. Way 2, he might tell Jungkook. Way 3, he might tell Jungkook. Last, but not least, he might
tell Jungkook.

I paused my thoughts when I felt a hand on my thigh. I turned toward Jungkook to see a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?"

I quickly forced a smile and shook my head, "Of course I am, why do you ask?"

He rubbed his neck. A nervous tic I've been seeing him do more often, "Well, um, you're gripping
your bag pretty tight."

I looked down to my hands and I was, in fact, gripping my purse with an anaconda's grip. I loosened it and tried to relax.

"Oh, well, I'm fine. I just... do that sometimes."

He chuckled, "Okay, babe. Well, we're here."

I stepped out the car and checked out our surroundings. We haven't been here before.

"Pierre Gagnaire à Sèoul? We've never been here before?" I looked at Jungkook questioningly.

"Well, I don't usually come here with anyone." He rubbed his neck, "I just come here to be alone, so I thought we could use it for lunch."

I smiled at him, "This is nice. I'm happy to be here."

I beckoned him to me and grabbed his face in my hands, planting a long kiss on his lips, "I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

He smiled into the kiss and I felt him breathe a sigh of relief, "I love you too."

I placed a couple more pecks on his lips before I grabbed his hand and we entered the restaurant.

The restaurant was something out of a storybook. When we entered, we were met with a large dim-lit room.

In awe, "This place is amazing."

Jungkook smiled at me, "It's new. They update it with new features everyday."

I had to remind myself to keep my mouth closed because there was more to come.

After walking past the entrance, we seemed to be in a totally different world. The restaurant was hidden in low lights, that weren't even needed because the furniture and decorations had their own glow.