My Way Of Loving You

A word not spoken
And a touch
Not yet shared,
But with a glance,
Your cheeks know
To prepare themselves
For blushing

-Tyler K. Gregson

Bai Qian felt soft lips brush her's lightly...delicately like butterfly wings. The kiss was hot and moist. She could feel his warm breath against her soft cheeks.

At first she thought it was a dream until her eyelids that were closed snap open.

Mo Yuan licks his lips, appearing satisfied and content.

"Hmm...very sweet."

Mo Yuan stares at Bai Qian. Her pink lips were slightly swollen by his kisses and her hair was in disarray.

"Don't look at me that way. I can't control what will happen next."

"What way? I was asleep until..."

She felt his breath on her face and his eyes shone with mischief.

"What...what is it?"

Bai Qian somehow felt that this was the calm before the raging storm.

"Wife...my body misses yours."

Bai Qian "..."

This man...how much passion does he have?

Bai Qian regains her composure and pushes Mo Yuan away. Her hands felt scorched when its place on his chest and she quickly retracted her hands.

Mo Yuan's hands quickly held onto her wrists and placed her hands in between his thighs.

"If you want to touch it, then do so. I don't mind. You don't need to hold back. What belongs to me also belongs to you."

She lowers her head to avoids his searing gaze. His forwardness is unparalleled.

Who says anything about touching him...there. He's obviously bullying her at this moment.

"We have landed. Let's go." There was a hint of laughter in his voice...teasing her.

Surprised Bai Qian looks out the small window. Sure enough the jet is parked and ready for its passengers to depart.

"Where are we?"

"Shanghai."

Mr. Mo, do we really need to fly from Beijing to Shanghai just to have dinner?

They ride the elevator up to the rooftop restaurant of the seventy fifth stories building. When the elevator doors open it took her breath away.

The floor to ceiling windows allows diners to experience the three hundred and sixty degrees views of Shanghai. It is stunning.
At first she thought that her feet was unsteady with such high attitude but she later realized that the floor of the restaurant rotates slowly so the diners can takes in the three hundred and sixty views below.

On the western side there's the Huangpu River and along the river there are modern skyscrapers with its brilliant lights shining proudly.
On the northern end stood the century old, newly restored Waibaidu Bridge. In the middle of it all is Chen Yi Square.

Perhaps what's beautiful about Shanghai is its
various styles of architect that immerse harmoniously together and creating a spectacular views.
The old architectural buildings make people feels that they are stepping into the thirties. While the modern skyscrapers melds the Western and Eastern cultures seamlessly.